+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: policeman murders a unarmed man

policeman murders a unarmed man

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/video...hooting-178556

Shocking.Look up Daniel Shavers the video will not post on here.

Re: policeman murders a unarmed man

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/video...hooting-178556

Shocking.Look up Daniel Shavers the video will not post on here.
    Is this the American case where the bloke is pleading for his life ?

How on earth was he found not guilty ?

Was just reading about this absolutely crazy the guy was crying and pleading for his life reached to pull his shorts up and got shot 5 times because the police thought he was reaching for a gun.

I can understand the police must be on edge because so many people do have guns but how can they find him completely innocent?

One of the biggest arguments for gun control and against giving every British copper a gun for me.

Just watched it

Cold blooded murder

What a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Is this the American case where the bloke is pleading for his life ?

How on earth was he found not guilty ?
    The judge didn't allow the film to be shown only came out after the verdict and they wonder why people believe there's so much corruption in Yankee land

The prosecutor argued the video shouldn't be released too, the guy who is supposed to be trying to prosecute the guy ffs.

The problem is that prosecutor and judge have to work with the police every day, they're basically on the same team the corrupt c*nts.

Pure cold blooded murder watching that video, the cop was desperate to shoot him. Barking orders with no attempt to calm the situation.

And now the widow has a 75 million dollar lawsuit that will be picked up by the American tax payer not the police.

Apparently the cop shouting and the one shooting.

The one barking orders retired immediately after and moved to the Philippines. I wonder why? 🙄

Just watched the video.
    That is f’cking horrifying and a complete miscarriage of justice.
    Daniel Shaver was murdered in cold blood whilst trying his hardest to be compliant.

Cold blooded murder.

That man was frightened , the copper wanted to shoot him as is clearly a very dangerous individual

There is no calmness and clarity in his instructions , he's just barking orders and is trigger happy , that bloke was no threat , he was executed in cold blood

What a screwed up country

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    The judge didn't allow the film to be shown only came out after the verdict and they wonder why people believe there's so much corruption in Yankee land
    The jury didn't see that ?

Jesus Christ

You can tell within seconds that copper wants to shoot , he's a live wire

Jesus Christ

If the jury didn’t see that video then why on Earth do the coppers wear body cams? Oh I know, it’s if the roles were reversed and the copper was in danger. I bet if it was the copper who was shot they would’ve shown the video.
    This is an absolute, corrupt farce.

Jesus Christ

Yep he definately wanted to shoot that poor man,no control shown by that cop.

The USA is a basket case. Here is what the top brass of the FBI are currently involved in. Add in a rigged judicial and political system, and you can understand why things are the way they are.

Hopefully big changes are underway, but it's going to be one hell of a job to get the country back in order again.

Most of the Republicans on the House investigative committee are only interested in closing down the Russia investigation. Any time they - Jim Jordan and Tray Gowdy are the same pair of shouters that grilled Hillary Clinton for 11 hours over Benghazi and got nowhere - bring up the likes of Benghazi, Clinton emails or sale of uranium shares to Russia, amidst the investigation on contacts with Russia is a red herring and confirms their disinterest in getting to the bottom of Russian interference.

Putin's Russia is involved in a cyber war with the west in order to discredit democracy and will continue to interfere unless stopped. Trump's unwillingness to criticise Putin and/or Russia's meddling in order to prevent his own links and coordination with Russia becoming confirmed, is clear evidence that it took place - and I'm convinced it will be the cover-up that will do for him. The Republican congress, in avoiding calling Trump out, is shameful and they'll pay for it in the 2018 midterm elections when they lose the House and Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Most of the Republicans on the House investigative committee are only interested in closing down the Russia investigation. Any time they - Jim Jordan and Tray Gowdy are the same pair of shouters that grilled Hillary Clinton for 11 hours over Benghazi and got nowhere - bring up the likes of Benghazi, Clinton emails or sale of uranium shares to Russia, amidst the investigation on contacts with Russia is a red herring and confirms their disinterest in getting to the bottom of Russian interference.

Putin's Russia is involved in a cyber war with the west in order to discredit democracy and will continue to interfere unless stopped. Trump's unwillingness to criticise Putin and/or Russia's meddling in order to prevent his own links and coordination with Russia becoming confirmed, is clear evidence that it took place - and I'm convinced it will be the cover-up that will do for him. The Republican congress, in avoiding calling Trump out, is shameful and they'll pay for it in the 2018 midterm elections when they lose the House and Senate.
    A good response and you do seem to be politically aware, but have you analysed the content of that video carefully?

In my opinion, if proven to be correct this is going to be a huge bombshell. The information is based on a report by the Office of the Inspector General, which is due to be released shortly.

Rises are red
    Violence is glorious
    Don’t ever stick up
    For Oscar Pristorius

Absolutely shocking!

That cop was always going to kill him, no matter what. Crying and pleading for his life ... and executed!

Fled to the Philippines hasn't he?

Not sure how accurate the figures are but the police are averaging just below 1000 kills per year

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Not sure how accurate the figures are but the police are averaging just below 1000 kills per year
    On average almost 3 a day? That is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    On average almost 3 a day? That is crazy.
    On what I read Arizona had 50 kills in a year with a population of 7 million, based on Britain as a whole I wonder how many years back that we would reach that number and yet they still can't admit there's a problem

The one barking orders retired immediately after and moved to the Philippines. I wonder why? 🙄[/QUOTE]

To spend his pension on ladyboys ??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    The one barking orders retired immediately after and moved to the Philippines. I wonder why? ��
    To spend his pension on ladyboys ??[/QUOTE]

I said the same thing to my Mrs,he looks like a wanabee.

Still angry about this. That copper had every intention of killing that poor bloke.
    Got away with murder the f’cking scum bag.