+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are they winter Wolves or summer cubs

Are they winter Wolves or summer cubs

It was interesting listening to the pre match report from Wolves where it described a number of players taking photographs of themselves with Snow around them never seen before, brrrrrrgh,welcome to the tough world of footy, just wait for the cold tackles amongst the cold air,and crafty stadia.

Re: Are they winter Wolves or summer cubs

Several of their fans whinging about Sunderland's 'negative tactics' and moaning about the Mackams celebrating the draw.

They are so up theirs own arses. I really hope they implode and lose the play off final to us or Ipswich !

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Several of their fans whinging about Sunderland's 'negative tactics' and moaning about the Mackams celebrating the draw.

They are so up theirs own arses. I really hope they implode and lose the play off final to us or Ipswich !
    Careful now ,they may lose against Ipswich In the play off , or better still Villa , we will already be up ,have faith .👍

Couldn’t win in their own stadium against Sunderland.

Just beat 10 man brum by one goal.

Hardly sweeping away the division at the moment.

Manager of the month curse?

"Winter is coming .."

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    "Winter is coming .."
    For their players AND their manager.

Do you think our Neil gives any ****s about a bit of snow?

International

And the last winer lasted for 7 years

Well well well

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Many of the fans I saw on their forum were saying before the game it would be difficult and some even having a pop at fans who were saying it would be a walk in the park.

Noticed a few foreign wolves players no gloves and short sleves too.

I don’t buy all this at all. Opposition managers, pundits and fans keep on about them not being able to perform in cold weather. If I was the wolves manager I would be using this as motivation. Anyway it’s not like they’re from India or whatever, it can get pretty cold in Portugal in the winter.

Isit me or do they seem to face 10 men quite a bit? Referees falling for their foreign diving tactics?

Snow everywhere in Canton in and out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Isit me or do they seem to face 10 men quite a bit? Referees falling for their foreign diving tactics?
    Rob be fair in thus league if you have tricky/ pacy players you will invite fouls, and balanced with clever foregin born divers and inexperienced officials it will buy you free kicks, pity we don't use it more ,if you can't beat em, join em .

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Listening to the commentary on bt sport now arsenal v soton..soton were 1 up and the comment made was "fair play soton are doing what any other team in the premier league would be doing in this situation including arsenal" and sensibly putting men behind the ball. Can't do it to wolves though...there is a lot at stake for Sunderland if they go down..they NEED to battle for every point so they will sit men behind the ball and counter..
    Other teams will need to find a way to close the skill gap and stop Barcelona from playing the way they like...call it anti football...I call it common fvcking sense..stakes are high in this league..

And yeah if I was the wolves manager it would be my motivation too. Prob the reason why they had short sleves on and no gloves.

Niuno should stand in his goalkeepers kit on the sideline minus gloves instead of a massive managers jacket. Show them how it's done. D