+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Selby doing well

Selby doing well

In the 12th against an unbeaten Mexican.
    De Gale later too.

Re: Selby doing well

He should be more popular. He's a nice guy and a good fighter. He's not flashy maybe. But he is good. His brother is more flashy n cocky so he gets a bit more attention good n bad. Lee is a welsh world champion that will do for me.

Russell Slade lookalike giving it the biggun about Selby and his possible next fight.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    He should be more popular. He's a nice guy and a good fighter. He's not flashy maybe. But he is good. His brother is more flashy n cocky so he gets a bit more attention good n bad. Lee is a welsh world champion that will do for me.
    He’s a Boring ****

Mark selby that is

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Russell Slade lookalike giving it the biggun about Selby.
    I don't look like Russell Slade. I like to think he looks more like me

Richie's scorecard didn't go to well tonight.

The Yank takes Degales title and rightly so....beat him up in the 5th and takes it on points

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    The Yank takes Degales title and rightly so....beat him up in the 5th and takes it on points
    I could not believe that Richie Woodhall had De gale ahead by one round on his card, and Steve Bunce saying that he thought that De gale nicked it by a round.

I remember De Gale calling Froch out. Calling him a pussy. Froch would batter him. Not in the same league.

Back to leisure centres you go James.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I could not believe that Richie Woodhall had De gale ahead by one round on his card, and Steve Bunce saying that he thought that De gale nicked it by a round.
    I’m sure Richie Woodall is on the spice.

Just stumbled across this & didn't realise last night's boxing was free to Virgin subscribers.
    The yank deserved it.

I think Selby needs to up his game if he wants to become top of the featherweights he looked far from his best last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I think Selby needs to up his game if he wants to become top of the featherweights he looked far from his best last night.
    I do think he has missed a trick a bit by not being more active. He's fought in America and a few times here since winning a belt but he still doesn't seem to have the following. I know his style can look a bit meh but he is a good boxer. He should be filling the arms park the Blues one for fights or maybe looking at Ccs. Can't quite put my finger on as to why he's not a bigger name. Frampton would be a good one. That Leeds lad next though by the looks of it.