+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: FT READING 2 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT READING 2 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You havent got a leg to stand on with this post. How can you criticise Warnock or the team is beyond me. We are second in the table with the best defensive record and averaging over two points a game i.e promotion form. Warnock could play the tea lady at full back and he would still get my full backing. We let two goals in because of individual mistakes, not team selection. We would have won easily otherwise.
    We let in two goals through individual mistakes too. Does that mean we would have won easily too?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    We let in two goals through individual mistakes too. Does that mean we would have won easily too?
    Of course! You weren't really expecting impeccable logic and unbiased views on a footy messageboard?

It sounded like a good game last night and it looks as if you have finally turned your season around. It'll be interesting to see where you end up from here...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Of course! You weren't really expecting impeccable logic and unbiased views on a footy messageboard?

It sounded like a good game last night and it looks as if you have finally turned your season around. It'll be interesting to see where you end up from here...
    I thought it was a very entertaining game. I think we are out of the running. A very slim chance of the play offs. I hope your boys win promotion. You have every chance. Warnock does need significant backing in January though to help the final push.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I thought it was a very entertaining game. I think we are out of the running. A very slim chance of the play offs. I hope your boys win promotion. You have every chance. Warnock does need significant backing in January though to help the final push.
    A bit surprised by your league position. The playoffs are not unattainable for you. You have some excellent individuals for the championship, but I wonder if you might have tempting bits for one or two?

I was really impressed with Liam Kelly. Tremendous vision. Think he could have a bright future.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    A bit surprised by your league position. The playoffs are not unattainable for you. You have some excellent individuals for the championship, but I wonder if you might have tempting bits for one or two?

I was really impressed with Liam Kelly. Tremendous vision. Think he could have a bright future.
    Kelly was much better last night. I prefer Swift to him but he did have a good game. We need to keep winning and winning. A bit like Cardiff last season. We will finish top half but not much beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post

I thought he good too. One pass he almost pulled off between the centre back and left back was iniestaesque

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I thought he good too. One pass he almost pulled off between the centre back and left back was iniestaesque
    Not a patch on the ball Bamba played forward!!!!