+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CNN Breaking News - Evidence that Trump Jr colluded with the Russians prior to the election!

CNN Breaking News - Evidence that Trump Jr colluded with the Russians prior to the election!

Caught in the act!

Re: CNN Breaking News - Evidence that Trump Jr colluded with the Russians prior to the election!

Stand by for tweet-storm and diversionary tactics.

If this story is true (shame we have to be so sceptical toward all sources nowadays) then it seems to be illustrating clear 'influence' - i.e. the Trump campaign immediately started throwing out accusatory and defamatory tweets based on this knowledge?

Even if they didn't open the vault - it could be said that they 'used' it.
    Does that also sound like it could be interpreted as 'collusion'?

Assuming there isn't a retraction (:rolleyes:) by CNN, what more is unravelling?

Re: CNN Breaking News - Evidence that Trump Jr colluded with the Russians prior to the election!

Or perhaps, yet again, I wasted my time responding to bollocks...

I think you need to get some fresh air Wales Bales.
    It’s unhealthy all day, every day, every hour going on and on and on about American politics.
    You’ve been doing this for years surely it must be getting utterly tedious trying to prove how right you believe you are?

Apologies on behalf of CNN, it's more fake news

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I think you need to get some fresh air Wales Bales.
    It’s unhealthy all day, every day, every hour going on and on and on about American politics.
    You’ve been doing this for years surely it must be getting utterly tedious trying to prove how right you believe you are?
    What is being uncovered is global in nature, so feel free to stick your head back in the sand

It could have been a sting to catch the leakers?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What is being uncovered is global in nature, so feel free to stick your head back in the sand
    Crack on with your obsession from your lofty plain of being a user on an under achieving football clubs internet message board.

6 months from now you’ll be telling us ‘it’s happening soon it’s happening soon’ because Breitbart have published another daft link.

^^

your .1 has been my hunch too, for quite some time.

What I am still interested by is how much he or his team - or who on the US side - knew about the influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Or perhaps, yet again, I wasted my time responding to bollocks...
    That's not a nice way to refer to WalesBales.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    ^^

your .1 has been my hunch too, for quite some time.

What I am still interested by is how much he or his team - or who on the US side - knew about the influence.
    I'm guessing the US "system" of governance is in play almost everywhere, so it will be interesting to see if the inner workings are revealed. It seems obvious now that you need the right people in the right places to control things like policy, intelligence, law enforcement and the judiciary, and you also need a complicit media. Lot's of questions regarding large philanthropic foundations too. We are are living in facinating times, the likes of which we have never seen before, and it's all because a "cuckoo" president took over the White House, and he didn't want to play ball.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Crack on with your obsession from your lofty plain of being a user on an under achieving football clubs internet message board.

6 months from now you’ll be telling us ‘it’s happening soon it’s happening soon’ because Breitbart have published another daft link.
    Feel free to ignore my posts

I'll belive and stick with the lwte night Trump tweets before this stuff, fake news alert .