I posted this on another thread

"A decent possession side will punish you, tire you out as you chase shadows.
Some of the teams at our level attempt it and don't go nowhere.
What's the point of doing something and only being a little bit effective? We do what we do and it is effective. I'll take that"

I'd rather be us than many other teams who tread water "trying to play the right way"
I don't class wolves as a team trying, as they are effective at what they do and are good at it too.

I like the way they play, I ain't arsed that they have spent any money (plenty of others will have spent fortunes this last window and before) there is no jealousy from me in that respect, I've seen us go the same route as weds/derby/boro and look at the mess it got us in. I'm happy we are going about it the way we are, but won't begrudge wolves using contacts to give then players, the players get a window and they get a decent player.. lovely.

What they can't seem to grasp over there though is that we aren't jealous and JUST TAKE THE PISS out of the belters who post the funniest sh*t over there. The decent lot on there Prob ably take the piss too as it's quite embarrassing the way a few of them carry on.
Wolves are a decent club with decent fans. Shame about the idiots.