Have you seen a finer breakdown than this

"It’s full of contradictions, do they not understand they also sound exactly the same, if anything Wolves fans have a bit more dignity and common sense about them.

It’s the same with other fans. It’s as if you’re not allowed to celebrate a win or say it how it is otherwise it’s classed as being ‘unbearable’ ‘coming out the woodwork’ etc

It’s so so pathetic.

Wolves fans celebrate more wins and celebrate more positive things because they have won more games and been more positive!!

Just because Cardiff are chasing doesn’t. Mean you don’t get people saying they could catch wolves, win the league etc etc.

It’s just ****ing pathetic.

Supporters need to get a grip.

You’re not unbearable for celebrating a win or being top.

You’re not unbearable if your second and say you’ve got a chance of the title.

You’re not unbearable if you say you should beat 10 men subderland quite easily.

It’s facts and common sense.

What isn’t common sense or logical is the people moaning about the ones doing the above asnif they’re normal.

They’re the ones that aren’t normal.

****ing idiots"

Celebrate all you want kid.. we celebrate wins as do anyone else. We do it not thinking were about to be rubbing shoulders with peg inside 2 years. Even when we spent and went up I don't remember anything like these lot.

This is another good one..

"If you look at Sheff Utd I think you'd have to say it is squad strength (I'd say attack but apparently Leon is the best striker in the league!) Not sure what cover Cardiff have? Also they are not exactly prolific scorers so if people start parking the bus they will find it harder than us"

Sunderland packed the bus and attempted to hit them on the break. They failed to score..as we did against wall..but we don't come on our forum totally shocked that we didn't get 3 points against such a lowly team of papers.

Feel for the decent among their support. Headed to the big time with a lot of idiots clinching on for the ride.

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win tonight, it's a long old season, they will be euphoric if we drop a point. I'm looking down not up..we've won the championship once. Oh and their fa cup (for the fan who's said we ain't won **** all)