Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
This from a different thread sounds quite familiar to conversations on here a few years ago, particularly the profile and revenue bit..

A very good read. The Portuguese interest in Wolves is going to be huge, with Wolves TV the conduit for raising our revenue and profile, because these young players will become firm candidates for the national squad. Interviews in Portuguese by Nuno and the players for Wolves TV will accelerate this, and, of course, Portuguese is the language of Brazil, so our profile and revenue will grow there too.
They wonder why people take the piss (that's all we do here contrary to their insisting belief it's jealousy..) they write stuff like that.

They will likely make a good go of It, but they use Leicester as an example, yes they won the league, but they'll not get into the top 8 again.

I haven't noticed one poat on here calling them names or getting irate, yet they swear every other post and really seem to get riled up. Do they not know it's banter and nobody actually gives a **** about wolves? 3 teams go up every season as long as your club is one of them do you really care who else goes up with you? IF we can sustain this I won't care who joins us, neither will I be jealous as they spend yet more money next year. Good for them and the fans that deserve it among the idiots.

Good luck breaking into the top 6 though. Look at the money Everton spunked, after a few solid years challenging they threw money at it..and look at them now..do well to make top 8.