+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tonight’s team

Tonight’s team

Re: Tonight’s team

5 at the back?

Not the worst thing to do away against Reading I suppose.

If love it to be Paterson in CM

Ward done nothing wrong, but glad to see Bogle start this one.

Still see a 1-1 (maybe even a Desmond)

Not the end of the world if we lose, although with Xmas fast approaching it would be ideal not to drop too many points just yet.

I'd take a P.O spot at the end of the season, but it is fun to see this shoestring budget team stick around at the top.

I wouldnt be surprised at 5 at the back but we do look a bit lightweight in mf. Wonder if Bamba will be pushed forward. Warnock did hint that we may have to change things as he expected Reading to have most of the play.

Mendez-Laing and Hoilett will put them to the sword.
    1-3

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I wouldnt be surprised at 5 at the back but we do look a bit lightweight in mf. Wonder if Bamba will be pushed forward. Warnock did hint that we may have to change things as he expected Reading to have most of the play.
    With Barrow and Aluko as their wingers I'd be very surprised if Manga and Bennett were left exposed on their own, so would understand a 5-4-1/5-2-3 line-up tonight.

No having a like-for-like replacement forward for Bogle might be a problem towards the end of the game mind...

Hopefully we'll give a good account of ourselves in testing conditions for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    With Barrow and Aluko as their wingers I'd be very surprised if Manga and Bennett were left exposed on their own, so would understand a 5-4-1/5-2-3 line-up tonight.

No having a like-for-like replacement forward for Bogle might be a problem towards the end of the game mind...

Hopefully we'll give a good account of ourselves in testing conditions for everyone.
    Looks like we are leaving Manga exposed after all...

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    5 at the back?

Not the worst thing to do away against Reading I suppose.

If love it to be Paterson in CM

Ward done nothing wrong, but glad to see Bogle start this one.

Still see a 1-1 (maybe even a Desmond)

Not the end of the world if we lose, although with Xmas fast approaching it would be ideal not to drop too many points just yet.

I'd take a P.O spot at the end of the season, but it is fun to see this shoestring budget team stick around at the top.
    I'd gladly take that Desmond now.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'd gladly take that Desmond now.
    Sweeeeeet!