+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Referee

Referee

Despite Cardiff being extremely poor tonight - Bamba excepted- the referee has been shockingly incompetent tonight.

Re: Referee

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Despite Cardiff being extremely poor tonight - Bamba excepted- the referee has been shockingly incompetent tonight.
    Not just the ref but the linos too.

I don't usually go in for blaming the ref, but I can't remember such a pathetic 'homer' performance for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Not just the ref but the linos too.

I don't usually go in for blaming the ref, but I can't remember such a pathetic 'homer' performance for a while.
    Awful refereeing. Thank feck he had that wrist watch on because he wouldn’t have given it.

Not surprised that Warnock got himself sent to the stand as the ref was dire.

Thank god for goal line technology ��

He was shocking

What a proper twat. One of the worst refereeing displays I’ve seen in a good while.

He should never be let near a game at this level again.

Local Sunday league at Best.

The ref looked like he'd wear one of those chavvy tight-fitting low-cut tshirts on a Saturday night.

He'd definitely have a Chinese tattoo aswell.

I used to think Steve Martin was funny especially as Dr Hfuhruhurr

He was woeful tonight

Was he on roids as well?

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I used to think Steve Martin was funny especially as Dr Hfuhruhurr

He was woeful tonight

Was he on roids as well?
    No but Stam is probably hanging out the back of him right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I don't think that we were that poor considering the injury list we have , ref was not great but seen worse in this league , were going up, reading were very tidy ,good wide pace men ,not much in the box we scored all four tonight , the game was typed by thier second going in of a lucky leg touch Ralls had same shotbin sevond half gets no lucky deflection

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    The ref looked like he'd wear one of those chavvy tight-fitting low-cut tshirts on a Saturday night.

He'd definitely have a Chinese tattoo aswell.
    He’d be more likely to wear a polo neck jumper

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I don't think that we were that poor considering the injury list we have , ref was not great but seen worse in this league , were going up, reading were very tidy ,good wide pace men ,not much in the box we scored all four tonight , the game was typed by thier second going in of a lucky leg touch Ralls had same shotbin sevond half gets no lucky deflection
    Bloody hell have you got a broken keyboard or are you just excited

More likely a wife beater and some funky colourful trousers.

We had 2 clear corners and especially the first half hour we were getting penalised for challenges very unfairly. I think I can be quite unbiased about these things but thought he was very poor.

These little decisions can change a game. The ref was terrible I was shouting at the telly neighbours(couldnt travel baby sitting duties earlier)must have thought we were having a domestic.
    Warnock was cute with his post match interview said just enough to show what he thought with getting into trouble

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    These little decisions can change a game. The ref was terrible I was shouting at the telly neighbours(couldnt travel baby sitting duties earlier)must have thought we were having a domestic.
    Warnock was cute with his post match interview said just enough to show what he thought with getting into trouble
    “It was his big day” Typical NW. Love it.

We played poor? I thought we were all over them..

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    We played poor? I thought we were all over them..
    We did look nervy at the back and we seemed to dither in possesion quite a bit which is so unlike us. But given the injuries, our captain going off injured and the fact we were playing a pretty good team in form I wouldn’t criticise. We always looked like we could get something out of the game, this team will fight right to the final whistle.

What was he doing for equaliser. It had clearly gone over the line; his hand must've started buzzing due to the technology; yet the stupid c*nt stood there for a good few seconds before blowing his whistle and having an x-factor result moment for a few seconds, before finally pointing to the centre circle.

Was almost like the idiot was thinking of a way he could give a free-kick or something against us.

I'm usually vocally biased during a game; but usually relatively fair on reflection. He was absolutely shocking.

The 4th official was Andy Woolmer which pretty much sums up the officials last night.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    What was he doing for equaliser. It had clearly gone over the line; his hand must've started buzzing due to the technology; yet the stupid c*nt stood there for a good few seconds before blowing his whistle and having an x-factor result moment for a few seconds, before finally pointing to the centre circle.

Was almost like the idiot was thinking of a way he could give a free-kick or something against us.

I'm usually vocally biased during a game; but usually relatively fair on reflection. He was absolutely shocking.

The 4th official was Andy Woolmer which pretty much sums up the officials last night.
    They were my exact thoughts when Tomlin scored- He took a few seconds to see if he could think of a reason for not giving the goal.

An incompetent cheat.