+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Referee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Referee

What was he doing for equaliser. It had clearly gone over the line; his hand must've started buzzing due to the technology; yet the stupid c*nt stood there for a good few seconds before blowing his whistle and having an x-factor result moment for a few seconds, before finally pointing to the centre circle.

Was almost like the idiot was thinking of a way he could give a free-kick or something against us.

I'm usually vocally biased during a game; but usually relatively fair on reflection. He was absolutely shocking.

The 4th official was Andy Woolmer which pretty much sums up the officials last night.

Re: Referee

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    What was he doing for equaliser. It had clearly gone over the line; his hand must've started buzzing due to the technology; yet the stupid c*nt stood there for a good few seconds before blowing his whistle and having an x-factor result moment for a few seconds, before finally pointing to the centre circle.

Was almost like the idiot was thinking of a way he could give a free-kick or something against us.

I'm usually vocally biased during a game; but usually relatively fair on reflection. He was absolutely shocking.

The 4th official was Andy Woolmer which pretty much sums up the officials last night.
    They were my exact thoughts when Tomlin scored- He took a few seconds to see if he could think of a reason for not giving the goal.

An incompetent cheat.