+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for Hull?

Team for Hull?

Just to say first what a terrific fightback. I wonder how we can carry on getting these points/wins against all the odds with the injuries we have. With Gunnar, Ken, Ward, Bryson,Richards, Camp, Harris out, Morrison and Bogle are now added to the list. Cannot remember when we had such a bad run.
    My team for Hull
    Etheridge
    Pelts
    Manga
    Bamba
    Bennett
    Ralls
    Damour
    Tomlin
    Hoilett
    Mendez Laing
    feeney

I thought we played better without a centre forward. Perhaps it will work Saturday. Thought Bogle was poor anyway.

Re: Team for Hull?

did bogle go off injured

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    did bogle go off injured
    I think he went straight down the tunnel when he came off - and with a limp!

It was certainly a point gained tonight after a poor first half. We must play Tomlin from the start whatever formation we use, he's class?
    Last edited by Ianto13; 11-12-17 at 22:44. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I think he went straight down the tunnel when he came off - and with a limp!
    it showed him in the warm up and on telly it looked like he hurt himself.Probably played because of the injury problems imo.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    it showed him in the warm up and on telly it looked like he hurt himself.Probably played because of the injury problems imo.
    He didn’t go off for injury did he? He did get a kick in his bollocks earlier but not sure it had anything to do with him being subbed.

Etheridge
    Peltier
    Manga
    Bamba
    Bennett
    Ralls
    Damour
    Tomlin
    Mendez-Laing
    Hoilett
    Patterson

I'd rather put our right-back up front than Feeney or Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    He didn’t go off for injury did he? He did get a kick in his bollocks earlier but not sure it had anything to do with him being subbed.
    He was definitely injured. He was hobbling for a good couple of minutes before he was taken off.

Etheridge
    Paterson
    Manga
    Bamba
    Bennett
    Ralls
    Bryson
    Tomlin
    NML
    Hoilett
    Bogle

Guessing no Morrison or Gunnar but Bogle to be fit.

Who is left standing?

I see no one is being brave enough to come up with seven names for the subs bench!

Murphy
    Connolly
    Halford
    Mark Harris
    Feltscher (he was being picked as a sub before Connolly a fortnight ago, so maybe he's injured as well?)
    Feeney
    Pilkington (he could not have been used last night because he had a back spasm in the coach on the way to the game according to the interview with Neil Warnock on the Championship highlights section of Sky's website).

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I see no one is being brave enough to come up with seven names for the subs bench!

Murphy
    Connolly
    Halford
    Mark Harris
    Feltscher (he was being picked as a sub before Connolly a fortnight ago, so maybe he's injured as well?)
    Feeney
    Pilkington (he could not have been used last night because he had a back spasm in the coach on the way to the game according to the interview with Neil Warnock on the Championship highlights section of Sky's website).
    Neil did say in his interview after the game that a few would be back for Saturday.