+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City plan January swoop for West Ham hitman Diafra Sakho....Moyes only wants 12 million

City plan January swoop for West Ham hitman Diafra Sakho....Moyes only wants 12 million

HITC reporting source as Daily Mail.... which I can't find

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/11...-ace-diafra-s/

Re: City plan January swoop for West Ham hitman Diafra Sakho....Moyes only wants 12 million

He's an excellent player, but I worry that he'll think he's the big bollocks which isn't in keeping with the harmony of the team.

Speaking of harmony though, has anyone else noticed that Bamba and Etheridge often have on-pitch disagreements?

Re: City plan January swoop for West Ham hitman Diafra Sakho....Moyes only wants 12 million

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    He's an excellent player, but I worry that he'll think he's the big bollocks which isn't in keeping with the harmony of the team.

Speaking of harmony though, has anyone else noticed that Bamba and Etheridge often have on-pitch disagreements?
    Yes, and I see nothing wrong with that.

It's not going to happen.

It was carrying on after the final whistle when they were walking towards the fans to applaud them.

Good to see. They are pushing each other and Etheridge is growing in confidence too.

I worry more that your first thought is him not fitting in with the team harmony and not the price tag. Never gonna happen at 12 million. Put a decimal point in and we still might struggle on a single player.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    It's not going to happen.
    Ditto. A loan at best - in a throw of the dice for promotion. It would be ludicrous to be lumbered with his high wages in this division next season and with the absence of parachute payments. A loan with a proviso perhaps.

No chance, we couldn't even afford half of that

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    HITC reporting source as Daily Mail.... which I can't find

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/11...-ace-diafra-s/

It's here. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...game-time.html

Scroll down the page and the mention is there.

£12m We’d have to sell Pilkington and Fred to afford him.