+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Mike

FAO Mike

Mike

Don't know why, and it might just be me, but this website will only load on my phone if you put www. in front of it.

Not really an issue but just though I'd let you know.

Also, for anyone who has an android, use Samsung internet browser and download 'Adblock for Samsung Browser'.

I haven't been able to use this site properly in years until I found this due to the adverts

Re: FAO Mike

I only use this site on my phone and I use chrome without any problems with adverts

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I often use this site on my phone with chrome and google and only experience a small amount of adverts that interfere with my enjoyment

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I only use this site on my phone and I use chrome without any problems with adverts
    Really? I use chrome on my s8 and when I scroll to the bottom to hit "back to top" to navigate back to the main forum I'll often have a battle of wits as half the writing is covered with an advert so I often habe to close the browser and come back in.
    Little addition on a nice big "back to main forum" at the bottom for mobiles wouldn't go amiss.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Really? I use chrome on my s8 and when I scroll to the bottom to hit "back to top" to navigate back to the main forum I'll often have a battle of wits as half the writing is covered with an advert so I often habe to close the browser and come back in.
    Little addition on a nice big "back to main forum" at the bottom for mobiles wouldn't go amiss.
    I've developed a good knack for pressing that go button

I've developed a good knack for pressing that go button
    It's

Log out | Full Site | Top

For me with adds coming half way up the writing so it looks like it's drowning.

If i remember my log in details I'll get the Samsung browser on the go.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It's

Log out | Full Site | Top

For me with adds coming half way up the writing so it looks like it's drowning.

If i remember my log in details I'll get the Samsung browser on the go.
    I use the full site the mobile version is shit

I use the full site the mobile version is shit
    Full Site is obviously better, but it's more convenient with the mobile one for me.
    All fits in nice, nice little arrow to hit to go to last read post that'sbig enough for anyone to see..can't deal with zooming in and out constantly.

Posted this before but still useful:

On an android device (I think apple works too) then download adguard - https://adguard.com/en/welcome.html - don't go through playstore/applestore - download it from the adguard website. It works a treat even if you don't subscribe. Here is a vid of it working on the mobile site - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sawjKyId9d4

oops - looks like link is down.

Really? Maybe I'm too fussy but below is the difference between chrome and blocker on Samsung internet

Screenshot_20171212-210623.jpg

Screenshot_20171212-210710.jpg