+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unbelievable team spirit

Unbelievable team spirit

However, do questions have to be asked with regards our training methods?

Ten games on from our last game we were deprived the services of 2 starters from that Norwich game in Bryson and Ward. You can also now add our captain Morrison to that list on top of the continued absence of Gunners and Zahore. When you consider the long term casualties Camp, Richards, Harris and Healey for me this is definitely more than our fair share.

If not a result of our training methods then maybe our recovery strategies should be investigated or is it just a result of our high intensity way of playing games? Whatever it is, it's a big concern when we have not even reached the halfway point of the season yet and we have a cluster of games approaching.

Were none of our casulties to recover by the weekend I feel we should utilise Paterson's versatility better as he was like a fish out of water last night. I would like to see him revert to centre back in order to release Bamba into midfield in order to give Rallsy some much needed support in the engine room. Those that question Bryson's ability could surely notice the difference when we are deprived of his engine. As well as Rallsy played he didn't get much support in a vital area of the pitch. Bamba in a midfield role would also still enable us to go 433 even with our threadbare squad which we have basically been deploying all season.

Re: Unbelievable team spirit

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    However, do questions have to be asked with regards our training methods?

Ten games on from our last game we were deprived the services of 2 starters from that Norwich game in Bryson and Ward. You can also now add our captain Morrison to that list on top of the continued absence of Gunners and Zahore. When you consider the long term casualties Camp, Richards, Harris and Healey for me this is definitely more than our fair share.

If not a result of our training methods then maybe our recovery strategies should be investigated or is it just a result of our high intensity way of playing games? Whatever it is, it's a big concern when we have not even reached the halfway point of the season yet and we have a cluster of games approaching.

Were none of our casulties to recover by the weekend I feel we should utilise Paterson's versatility better as he was like a fish out of water last night. I would like to see him revert to centre back in order to release Bamba into midfield in order to give Rallsy some much needed support in the engine room. Those that question Bryson's ability could surely notice the difference when we are deprived of his engine. As well as Rallsy played he didn't get much support in a vital area of the pitch. Bamba in a midfield role would also still enable us to go 433 even with our threadbare squad which we have basically been deploying all season.

Ever thought that the medical staff might be at fault, especially for not getting some of the longer injuries sorted out?

Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Ever thought that the medical staff might be at fault, especially for not getting some of the longer injuries sorted out?

Just a thought
    That could indeed also be a factor. All clubs suffer injuries it is part and parcel of any sport. However, the numbers and seemingly inability of players to recover from injuries quicker than they have been doing is threatening to undermine all that the Management and players have achieved thus far this season.

When is bryson back? And ken?