Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
No just that you seem to use a different burden of proof when forming your opinions on what is right or wrong (or what to sit on the fence about). You don't need a judge to form an opinion or stick your neck out and if your judgment is wrong, big shit! It's a message board not the US justice system. Even if it was presumably the justice system would be riddled with deep state/establishment/globalist/Soros/Clinton plants so if someone got prosecuted it would be tainted in your head. I have not seen you identify a pure a prosecutor or member of the judiciary (Roy Moore aside) that had the purity to conclude on civil or criminal case so who would you trust to give you the comfort that all is well whilst the swamp gurgles?
All I've done is point out contradictions to the mainstream narrative, I've never declared anybody innocent or guilty. At the moment the majority are still sucking up everything that the MSM throw at them, but it will only take one case for people to start questioning things a bit more than they do now.