+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore

Roy Moore

The establishment have thrown the kitchen sink at him in one of the dirtiest elections in decades, and now the people decide.

Whatever the press are saying, the outcome will boil down to a choice between economic nationalism v globalisation and the stakes couldn't be higher.

Last I heard he was behind in the polls, so there is no favourite in this race.

Re: Roy Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The establishment have thrown the kitchen sink at him in one of the dirtiest elections in decades, and now the people decide. Whatever the press are saying, the outcome willing boil down to economic nationalism v globalisation and the stakes couldn't be higher.

Last I heard he was behind in the polls, so it should be pretty close.
    Is that the same establishment that rightly threw the kitchen sink at Weinstein. I know you have not been following this closely but if you had you might be better placed and feel a bit cleaner being able to call out a scumbag regardless of the political clothes they wear. Getting elected or not doesn't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is that the same establishment that rightly threw the kitchen sink at Weinstein. I know you have not been following this closely but if you had you might be better placed and feel a bit cleaner being able to call out a scumbag regardless of the political clothes they wear. Getting elected or not doesn't change that.
    It's not for me to say, the good people of Alabama will decide the outcome. Moore is going to be tried in the court of puplic opinion on the available facts, and that is a good thing.

It's not for me to say, the good people of Alabama will decide the outcome. Moore is going to be tried in the court of puplic opinion on the available facts, and that is a good thing.
    It's not a jury of 12 fair people though is it? Whoever said that a chimpanzee could be elected if it was nominated as a candidate for Labour in a general election would have this with knobs on for a Republican in a Alabama. The fact that you are staging some kind of drama says it all about what a scumbag Moore is if you think that this was not a slam dunk after Sessions left! Don't confuse that for some kind of moral clearance though as you tie your colours to his mast!

It's not a jury of 12 fair people though is it? Whoever said that a chimpanzee could be elected if it was nominated as a candidate for Labour in a general election would have this with knobs on for a Republican in a Alabama. The fact that you are staging some kind of drama says it all about what a scumbag Moore is if you think that this was not a slam dunk after Sessions left! Don't confuse that for some kind of moral clearance though as you tie your colours to his mast!
    You say the accusers claims should be believed, yet you are ignoring the local independent witnesses who have come out to refute those claims. Is does seem like you are a fan of kangaroo courts!

You say the accusers claims should be believed, yet you are ignoring the local independent witnesses who have come out to refute those claims. Is does seem like you are a fan of kangaroo courts!
    You believe Moore. I don't.
    Is it as simple as this?

Is it as simple as this?
    How about the witnesses who worked at restaurant, managed the mall, were related the accuser, and even dated the accuser during the same timeframe. Are they liars too? All I am asking for is due process, because unlike you I have no idea if he is innocent or guilty. With your biased thinking, it's a very good thing that you aren't in charge of delivering capital punishment!

Is it as simple as this?

Sometimes, after all has been debated from all angles (to no conclusion), it comes down to a gut feeling or a hunch.
    That has never been any different - likely to become ever more so I'd guess.

How about the witnesses who worked at restaurant, managed the mall, were related the accuser, and even dated the accuser during the same timeframe. Are they liars too? All I am asking for is due process, because unlike you I have no idea if he is innocent or guilty. With your biased thinking, it's a very good thing that you aren't in charge of delivering capital punishment!
    Not being inclined to believe someone is not the same as sentencing them to death.
    A Judge and Jury and Lawyers take care of the real stuff. As you know, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Sometimes, after all has been debated from all angles (to no conclusion), it comes down to a gut feeling or a hunch.
    That has never been any different - likely to become ever more so I'd guess.
    Get them all in court under forensic cross-examination!

Thought I read you paid little attention to this.

Pizzagate
    Sandy Hook
    Imran Awan
    Uraniam One
    Anything else you've kangaroo hopped to a conclusion without a court?

Thought I read you paid little attention to this.

Pizzagate
    Sandy Hook
    Imran Awan
    Uraniam One
    Anything else you've kangaroo hopped to a conclusion without a court?
    Are you saying all of the above are nothingburgers?

Are you saying all of the above are nothingburgers?
    No just that you seem to use a different burden of proof when forming your opinions on what is right or wrong (or what to sit on the fence about). You don't need a judge to form an opinion or stick your neck out and if your judgment is wrong, big shit! It's a message board not the US justice system. Even if it was presumably the justice system would be riddled with deep state/establishment/globalist/Soros/Clinton plants so if someone got prosecuted it would be tainted in your head. I have not seen you identify a pure a prosecutor or member of the judiciary (Roy Moore aside) that had the purity to conclude on civil or criminal case so who would you trust to give you the comfort that all is well whilst the swamp gurgles?

No just that you seem to use a different burden of proof when forming your opinions on what is right or wrong (or what to sit on the fence about). You don't need a judge to form an opinion or stick your neck out and if your judgment is wrong, big shit! It's a message board not the US justice system. Even if it was presumably the justice system would be riddled with deep state/establishment/globalist/Soros/Clinton plants so if someone got prosecuted it would be tainted in your head. I have not seen you identify a pure a prosecutor or member of the judiciary (Roy Moore aside) that had the purity to conclude on civil or criminal case so who would you trust to give you the comfort that all is well whilst the swamp gurgles?
    All I've done is point out contradictions to the mainstream narrative, I've never declared anybody innocent or guilty. At the moment the majority are still sucking up everything that the MSM throw at them, but it will only take one case for people to start questioning things a bit more than they do now.

Secret super PAC backing Jones in Alabama exposed

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-senate-290502

First CNN Exit Polls:

Opinion of Doug Jones
    Favorable 49%
    Unfavorable 49%

Opinion of Roy Moore
    Favorable 42%
    Unfavorable 55%

Moore was waiting for God to show up it seems.
    Seems like God stood him up.
    Oh dear, what a pity, nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Moore was waiting for God to show up it seems.
    Seems like God stood him up.
    Oh dear, what a pity, nevermind...
    Moore demanding a recount. I know that they have hangings in Alabama but not too sure about hanging chads! A state that Trump took by 28% last year falls despite his manic endorsement of a fatally flawed breitbart-backed candidate. Still Jones, like Trump has never previously held public office so at least Gluey should approve!

Did he lose because he holds views on homosexuality, race and non-christian religions that don't belong in the 21st century? Or because the establishment threw the kitchen sink at him?

I'm unconvinced the people of Alabama were voting on globalisation in this particular one but Trump is certainly in a bit more trouble than he was before. 51-49 in the senate now and he was struggling before that.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Did he lose because he holds views on homosexuality, race and non-christian religions that don't belong in the 21st century? Or because the establishment threw the kitchen sink at him?

I'm unconvinced the people of Alabama were voting on globalisation in this particular one but Trump is certainly in a bit more trouble than he was before. 51-49 in the senate now and he was struggling before that.
    I am waiting for WB to tell us why and he is probably waiting until the Breitbart community coalesces around their conspiracy theory of choice. At the moment they have Democrats and Republicans working together (Uniparty), hacked computers, Soros, democrats stuffing ballot boxes and forged write-ins in play but it is fast moving so there could be another that comes from left field before it settles.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Excellent news, he would be a liability for any party, especially now that the Democrats have weoponised accusations. It may backfire though, as there are 264 sealed abuse settlements sitting in congress waiting to be exposed.

It is also now clear that the public will not tolerate any mention of abuse towards children, which is a very good thing.

I hope the woman accusing Moore win their court case and he is help accountable for his crimes.

Excellent news, he would be a liability for any party, especially now that the Democrats have weoponised accusations. It may backfire though, as there are 264 sealed abuse settlements sitting in congress waiting to be exposed.

It is also now clear that the public will not tolerate any mention of abuse towards children, which is a very good thing.

I hope the woman accusing Moore win their court case and he is help accountable for his crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Without the distraction of Moore, Trump will be in a stronger position going into the midterm elections next year. With such a slender majority the onus will now be on all of the republicans to fall into line. The voters are watching.

Anyway, that was yesterday's news. There are a few things going on in the DOJ regarding the Fusion GPS dossier. Interesting times ahead.