+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley 4th

Burnley 4th

Wow.

I know they have teams around them to play games in hand, but what a job Dyche is doing there.
    Late winner in a 1 nil win. Keep plugging on!!

Re: Burnley 4th

Dyche had done some job, crazy to think he was malky's understudy

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Or made Malky what he was...

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    As a player, over 75% of his appearances came in what is currently League 1 and 2. He never played in the Premier League or old 1st division.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    People easily forget Malky’s first season here as well, didn’t Dyche turn us down?

On Dyche, goes to show you don’t need to sack your manager even if you’re relegated from or struggling in the Premiership. Burnley deservedly reaping the rewards now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    People easily forget Malky’s first season here as well, didn’t Dyche turn us down?

On Dyche, goes to show you don’t need to sack your manager even if you’re relegated from or struggling in the Premiership. Burnley deservedly reaping the rewards now.
    I Don't, I'm just having a bit of a laugh.

Sometimes these things work for you, sometimes they don't.

What a fantastic job he's doing there a great example of getting the most out of what you have

Dyche was Mackay's assistant at Watford and didn't come with Malky, so Dyche could become Watford boss.

Mally had only SIX outfield players when he took over at City. Two seasons later we were promoted to the Premier League WITHOUT Dyche.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Dyche was Mackay's assistant at Watford and didn't come with Malky, so Dyche could become Watford boss.
    He got offered the assistant’s job though didn’t he?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    Mally had only SIX outfield players when he took over at City. Two seasons later we were promoted to the Premier League WITHOUT Dyche.

StT.
    <><
    Please read above. I was joking.

Wow.

I know they have teams around them to play games in hand, but what a job Dyche is doing there.
    Good luck to them , I remember that Burnley match at Ninian Park in march of 1991 it may of been
    16000 plus to watch a DIVISION 4 game
    a few here were prob at the game too

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    Good luck to them , I remember that Burnley match at Ninian Park in march of 1991 it may of been
    16000 plus to watch a DIVISION 4 game
    a few here were prob at the game too
    I went there from Blackpool on my own was either the year we went up or the 1 we lost to west ham in play offs..went on my own by train as all my mates were on a stag and didn't fancy it.. I left at half time half cut after only 4 cans (topping up) and headed back on the train as I remember it being rather a dull affair and I knew more fun was being had back in Blackpool...

I went there from Blackpool on my own was either the year we went up or the 1 we lost to west ham in play offs..went on my own by train as all my mates were on a stag and didn't fancy it.. I left at half time half cut after only 4 cans (topping up) and headed back on the train as I remember it being rather a dull affair and I knew more fun was being had back in Blackpool...

yeah we lost 0-2 mate and we just missed out on the playoffs burnley went up as champions
    its either 91/92 season we finished mid table after flirting with the playoffs

I would love Burnley to grab a top four place instead of the big time Charlie's

I hate the champions league , it's as bad as sky and the premiership but if teams like Leicester or Burnley can piss off the greedy bastards I am all for it

Come on you clarets

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I would love Burnley to grab a top four place instead of the big time Charlie's

I hate the champions league , it's as bad as sky and the premiership but if teams like Leicester or Burnley can piss off the greedy bastards I am all for it

Come on you clarets

Too right brother

It wasn’t March 1991 it was 29/2/92. Leap
    year day, my youngest daughter was born that day and where was I ????????

Down to 6th now

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It wasn’t March 1991 it was 29/2/92. Leap
    year day, my youngest daughter was born that day and where was I ????????
    Watching Wales v England (rugby) in the bar?