+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead

Will Maggie ever give birth?

Re: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Will Maggie ever give birth?
    It's only been a couple of weeks since Glenn had his brain smashed in judging by the writing of the show (apologies to ccfc is my life in advance)

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    It's only been a couple of weeks since Glenn had his brain smashed in judging by the writing of the show (apologies to ccfc is my life in advance)
    No apology required. Timeline wise, it's around 2-3 months on from Glenn becoming mangled. ( No love for Abraham being killed too? He was a ginge I guess ).

The current "war" has been 2-3 days max real time.

Yet in the meantime Carl has grown 18 inches, lost an eye and recovered but now been apparently bitten - he’s one unllucky dude. Ruth also looks like she is 3 years old now and Maggie doesn’t even have the slightest bump

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Yet in the meantime Carl has grown 18 inches, lost an eye and recovered but now been apparently bitten - he’s one unllucky dude. Ruth also looks like she is 3 years old now and Maggie doesn’t even have the slightest bump
    Well, blame Carl's height on puberty...

Ruth looking 3 would be consistent given the time jump of a few year pre Negan. Some women don't have massive bumps during pregnancy...