+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jonathan Forde

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jonathan Forde

Reading the responses I have from the Football association of Wales and the South Wales Chief Constable, I wasn't the only one to be offended by his comments, it's seems that they had plenty of written complaints. Let's be 100% clear, if he had substituted the word English for Pakistani, Indian etc. etc. there would have been uproar on here and in the national press, joking or not, he would have lost his job. FACTAMUNDO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Reading the responses I have from the Football association of Wales and the South Wales Chief Constable, I wasn't the only one to be offended by his comments, it's seems that they had plenty of written complaints. Let's be 100% clear, if he had substituted the word English for Pakistani, Indian etc. etc. there would have been uproar on here and in the national press, joking or not, he would have lost his job. FACTAMUNDO.
    Yes, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    And if my car had more wheels and seats it would be a bus....