+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jonathan Forde

Re: Jonathan Forde

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Under investigation by the FAW for his anti English comments in regards to next Wales manager no being English. No link sorry. It's on bbc sport.
    After that cuunt Bobby Gould wouldn't everyone agree that his comment is fair enough?

Bushy eye browed, Max Clifford lookalike wanker that Gould is.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    You're cool with discrimination. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Reading the responses I have from the Football association of Wales and the South Wales Chief Constable, I wasn't the only one to be offended by his comments, it's seems that they had plenty of written complaints. Let's be 100% clear, if he had substituted the word English for Pakistani, Indian etc. etc. there would have been uproar on here and in the national press, joking or not, he would have lost his job. FACTAMUNDO.
    Yes, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I’m not! I’m offering an opinion. Sorry if that offends.
    Silly c*nt

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Silly c*nt

The snowflake generation getting all perturbed again, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Reading the responses I have from the Football association of Wales and the South Wales Chief Constable, I wasn't the only one to be offended by his comments, it's seems that they had plenty of written complaints. Let's be 100% clear, if he had substituted the word English for Pakistani, Indian etc. etc. there would have been uproar on here and in the national press, joking or not, he would have lost his job. FACTAMUNDO.
    And if my car had more wheels and seats it would be a bus....

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    After that cuunt Bobby Gould wouldn't everyone agree that his comment is fair enough?

Bushy eye browed, Max Clifford lookalike wanker that Gould is.
    The worst manager we have ever had. Well in my lifetime anyway. Gave up at half time out in Italy didn't he. Gary Speed took the team talk. Tosser still gets interviewed on The radio sometimes about Wales. Takes the piss.

The worst manager we have ever had. Well in my lifetime anyway. Gave up at half time out in Italy didn't he. Gary Speed took the team talk. Tosser still gets interviewed on The radio sometimes about Wales. Takes the piss.
    The demented, self grandiosing (is that even a word?) once put Jason Bowen to mark Ronald de Boer. When I entered the stadium, admittedly heavily under the influence and worked out what the **** was going on (we were already 3 down), I concluded the Operation Yewtree looking **** had been on more hallucinogens than me.

Great trip mind

The demented, self grandiosing (is that even a word?) once put Jason Bowen to mark Ronald de Boer. When I entered the stadium, admittedly heavily under the influence and worked out what the **** was going on (we were already 3 down), I concluded the Operation Yewtree looking **** had been on more hallucinogens than me.

Great trip mind
    Ha ha ha. Reminded me of Parker off Thunderbirds crossed with Fred West. Clueless. Nice 1 mate.

Ha ha ha. Reminded me of Parker off Thunderbirds crossed with Fred West. Clueless. Nice 1 mate.
    I actually think Noel Gallagher could be his bastard son. Looks, conceited attitude, self importance and forever yapping.

I actually think Noel Gallagher could be his bastard son. Looks, conceited attitude, self importance and forever yapping.
    Surely you mean that pile of turd that is Liam Gallagher? I see he is playing the Motorpoint Arean next week. I wouldn't pop down to the Claude on Albany Road to see his 3rd rate Beatles wanna-be-band if they were playing for free!

Noel comes across as a bland, boring, charisma free git. Surely one of the worst interviewees ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Surely you mean that pile of turd that is Liam Gallagher? I see he is playing the Motorpoint Arean next week. I wouldn't pop down to the Claude on Albany Road to see his 3rd rate Beatles wanna-be-band if they were playing for free!

Noel comes across as a bland, boring, charisma free git. Surely one of the worst interviewees ever?
    Not a fan of either then.

Noel is as bland as his music. It really is pipe and slippers stuff. He's also a Tory cuunt.

I've never liked Liam but recently he's provided everyone with some entertainment, that said I'd prefer anything over Ed fuucking Sheeran.