+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jonathan Forde

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jonathan Forde

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    He's stupid for saying it in front of camera. If he was having a laugh, it wasn't the wisest of things to do. If he wasn't, it could be argued that he has demonstrated, in a way, some form of discrimination, which is more serious.
    He was talking to Rob Phillips I think. At the Wales sport personality awards as mentioned, maybe be over familiar. I doubt he would have said it to an English journalist but I also don't think he meant any offence. I hope it doesn't get any bigger because he has helped deliver some big games to Cardiff and seems the FAW is running well compared to the mess it used to be. Just shows about minding your p n q's whilst talking to the press.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    He was talking to Rob Phillips I think. At the Wales sport personality awards as mentioned, maybe be over familiar. I doubt he would have said it to an English journalist but I also don't think he meant any offence. I hope it doesn't get any bigger because he has helped deliver some big games to Cardiff and seems the FAW is running well compared to the mess it used to be. Just shows about minding your p n q's whilst talking to the press.
    This 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    This 100%.
    As I said, just the snowflakes getting perturbed because that’s what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    As I said, just the snowflakes getting perturbed because that’s what they do.
    If you're not trying to bicker, why are you trying to score points?