+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atrocities in Congo

Atrocities in Congo

Shocking what's going on there , mass rape , murder

We don't know how lucky we are

Re: Atrocities in Congo

Barclays Bank, De Beers, Anglo American Plc, Euromet, American Mineral Fields, Bechtel Inc, Citibank.....Nobody gives a flying f***...child soliders, well over 5 million dead.

Posted on my Coltan powered phone

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Barclays Bank, De Beers, Anglo American Plc, Euromet, American Mineral Fields, Bechtel Inc, Citibank.....Nobody gives a flying f***...child soliders, well over 5 million dead.

Posted on my Coltan powered phone
    It's appalling , another Rwanda

I don't think it it's that no one cares, IMO, it's that people are just wrapped up and force fed news according to the few owners of the controlled media and just do not get to see and hear the atrocities being committed all over the world, its awful but unless you are the type who looks for news from the alternatives, you would be just oblivious to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I don't think it it's that no one cares, IMO, it's that people are just wrapped up and force fed news according to the few owners of the controlled media and just do not get to see and hear the atrocities being committed all over the world, its awful but unless you are the type who looks for news from the alternatives, you would be just oblivious to it.
    It's funny how America props up Israel , openly breaking UN resolutions yet here we have mass killings in the Congo and everyone whistles and turns the other way

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's funny how America props up Israel , openly breaking UN resolutions yet here we have mass killings in the Congo and everyone whistles and turns the other way
    And the almost silence regarding what has been happening in Yemen for a long long time now, it's picked up of late with the odd one liner here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    And the almost silence regarding what has been happening in Yemen for a long long time now, it's picked up of late with the odd one liner here and there.
    Indeed we are selling arms to the Saudis to kill Geminis

But it's British jobs ! We make a shed load of money selling arms to dodgy countries

The US and others don't give a flying f### about that region. It has nothing to offer the west and they have no competition.
    The sale of arms from the US and the UK is massive for each economy.
    If world peace broke out tomorrow, there would be many unhappy arms manufacturers

Shocking what's going on there , mass rape , murder

We don't know how lucky we are
    Sludge, it’s Africa, would you really expect the evil bastards at the BBC to report this? It only matters when there’s money to be made from Red Nose Day or Children In Need for their own benefit.
    The media in Britain has ignored Sierra Leone, Rwanda, Zimbabwe and that’s only skimmed the surface.

Indeed we are selling arms to the Saudis to kill Geminis

But it's British jobs ! We make a shed load of money selling arms to dodgy countries
    As a Gemini myself, I am appalled at being targeted just because of my astrological star sign. I am on the cusp with Cancer too, so I am particularly pissed off

talking of Atrocities

This morning i was speaking to a guy who is a tropical fish supplier ( dont ask ) and he has just returned from Burma / Myanmar ( he also travelled to Laos to another Fish supplier ) where he buys from a massive fish Breeder, He said its horrendous, the whole place is falling apart, worse place he has ever been in his life

No money or oil to be gleaned so the Billionaire owned british media don`t give a flying.

Richyrich

It's all our fault? How about the one's actually raping children, you know, the Congolese.

Spare us the guilt trip Sludge.

Why should we feel guilty for leading (fairly) normal lives in the West?

International

We Brits get blamed for the places we colonised civilised and educated when things happen years later. So why isn't the world up in Arms demanding that Belgium sorts this mess out that they must have caused .

All africans would be good quiet nice people if it hadn't been for the nasty europeans educating them.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    We Brits get blamed for the places we colonised civilised and educated when things happen years later. So why isn't the world up in Arms demanding that Belgium sorts this mess out that they must have caused .

All africans would be good quiet nice people if it hadn't been for the nasty europeans educating them.
    Educated and civilised?.

What planet are you from?

Rule Britannia and all that shite. What's the difference between the Brits and Germans?
    The Brits think they're the master race. The Germans know they're the master race!

Brits my ass, you have an inferiority complex to call yourself Welsh. You haven't a chip on your shoulder, its a bag of potatoes.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Educated and civilised?.

What planet are you from?

Rule Britannia and all that shite. What's the difference between the Brits and Germans?
    The Brits think they're the master race. The Germans know they're the master race!

Brits my ass, you have an inferiority complex to call yourself Welsh. You haven't a chip on your shoulder, its a bag of potatoes.

:)
    Form an orderly queue to make Irish jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Now now, down wit' 'tis sort 'a 'ting or he'll throw a paddy again.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    How original.

Jim Davison, alert.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    Now now, down wit' 'tis sort 'a 'ting or he'll throw a paddy again.
    Steve Coogan, try to be original.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Sludge, it’s Africa, would you really expect the evil bastards at the BBC to report this? It only matters when there’s money to be made from Red Nose Day or Children In Need for their own benefit.
    The media in Britain has ignored Sierra Leone, Rwanda, Zimbabwe and that’s only skimmed the surface.
    There was was a special report on it on the BBC 10 o’clock news, I’m assuming that’s why the original post was made.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    talking of Atrocities

This morning i was speaking to a guy who is a tropical fish supplier ( dont ask ) and he has just returned from Burma / Myanmar ( he also travelled to Laos to another Fish supplier ) where he buys from a massive fish Breeder, He said its horrendous, the whole place is falling apart, worse place he has ever been in his life
    He’s obviously never been to Splott or Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    No money or oil to be gleaned so the Billionaire owned british media don`t give a flying.
    Ok. So if the British owned media started reporting these things on a regular basis, what would you and the other offended posters in this thread do about the problem?

We've all been conditioned by the corporate media. Some humans are more human than others. At the top of the hierarchy of whom we should have sympathy for are Britons, West Europeans and Yanks. Bottom of the shop are Middle Easterners and Africans.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    We've all been conditioned by the corporate media. Some humans are more human than others. At the top of the hierarchy of whom we should have sympathy for are Britons, West Europeans and Yanks. Bottom of the shop are Middle Easterners and Africans.
    Charity starts at home