+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Highlights and reaction as City grab late draw

Highlights and reaction as City grab late draw

Lee Tomlin volleyed in City's injury time equaliser

More...

Jaap Stam: "We haven't done enough or we would have won. We worked very hard and if you're 2-0 up at half-time and see the opportunities we had in the second half to score the third to finish the game, but we didn't do that. Then with the physique [Cardiff] have and the direct way they play anything can happen, especially in the Championship.

"I think everyone is disappointed with only one point, but that's how it goes."

C:WindowsTempphp3D6.tmpNeil Warnock: "We were disappointed at half-time because we gave two silly goals away which gave them a massive lift. We then said let's have a go now because if we get the next goal we could get more, and we could have had four or five in the second half.

"Paterson might as well have left it, but he took [his own goal] well didn't he! And then [for Reading's second] Loic [Damour] should be on his man at the edge of the box, but he's 10 yards inside and you get punished by good players. But all credit to us we could have gone under and felt sorry for ourselves, but we changed it and said let's be positive."

And on being sent to the stands..

"It's disappointing really and I've been in to see the officials... I can't understand it. Usually I deserve to get sent-off, but not tonight," he added.

"I don't know whether Woolmer was panicking a bit because he's very experienced.

"I called him over and I suppose the referee is going to enjoy that, isn't he? It's his big night.

"I'm 69, I've been in the game 37 years and I've never been sent off for anything as trivial as that."

Re: Highlights and reaction as City grab late draw

Tomlin's like a kid at Christmas after he scores.