+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: bluebird bear...

bluebird bear...

019.jpg

anyone have one of these bears from sams day... my daughter lost one years ago and id love to surprise her this xmas and put a replacement under the tree...

long shot but this is the place to try id have thought

Re: bluebird bear...

Within Facebook there's a group called 'Cardiff City Memorabilia' I'd say that's your best shot

I have one, though my daughter really does cherish it i am afraid.

good luck with your hunt though

cheers guys

last chance bump... looking for one of these old bluebird bears...

if anyone can help please pm cheers

not bad but its not bluebird bear...

last few hours to make someones christmas magical... ;)

ok wow wow wow... started this post years and years ago as you can see... was looking for a bluebird bear to cheer up my daughter as she lost it when she was 3 years old on her 1st bus ride to town...

years on, a member here gillsam got in touch and said she had a bear and would love to send it to my daughter...

my daughter is 13 now and suffered from an unkown condition from around the age of 3... what we now know to be aspergers syndrome... we lost mum/nan this feb and it has been so hard on us all, megan was with me when i found mum passed at home, was a shock and 1 that i wish i could have avoided but megan and younger daughter was too young to leave home alone...

anyways moving on this lovely lady reached out and said she is sending megan the bear, i cant begin to tell you the look on megs face when she opened the package... incredible moments like this give me hope that there are still lovely folks out there, for a split second the look on her face will inprint in my mind... for a fraction in time everything was fine, such a lovely memory ill cherish

thankyou gillsam you have done such a wonderfull thing, megan has not put the bear down and cwtched it in bed all night lol...

megan will kill me but here is a pic of her now with the bear... beaming x

20210828_192804.jpg

Happy Days for you, Megan and the bear.

Chuffed for you all and I love stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    ok wow wow wow... started this post years and years ago as you can see... was looking for a bluebird bear to cheer up my daughter as she lost it when she was 3 years old on her 1st bus ride to town...

years on, a member here gillsam got in touch and said she had a bear and would love to send it to my daughter...

my daughter is 13 now and suffered from an unkown condition from around the age of 3... what we now know to be aspergers syndrome... we lost mum/nan this feb and it has been so hard on us all, megan was with me when i found mum passed at home, was a shock and 1 that i wish i could have avoided but megan and younger daughter was too young to leave home alone...

anyways moving on this lovely lady reached out and said she is sending megan the bear, i cant begin to tell you the look on megs face when she opened the package... incredible moments like this give me hope that there are still lovely folks out there, for a split second the look on her face will inprint in my mind... for a fraction in time everything was fine, such a lovely memory ill cherish

thankyou gillsam you have done such a wonderfull thing, megan has not put the bear down and cwtched it in bed all night lol...

20210828_192804.jpg
    That is absolutely wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post

20210828_192804.jpg
    Great story

What a beautiful daughter and lovely story!

Brilliant story.

What a lovely story.

Sorry for difficult few years.

Yeah, we may be grumpy buggers but city fans are generally a lovely lot.

That’s Fabulous.
    So happy that she got the bear!!

This is brilliant, makes me feel proud to be a bluebird 👍

Wonderful, heartwarming story. And a great photo too.