+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO "Nick"

FAO "Nick"

I see another thread of yours disappeared, you must be saying the wrong things

Re: FAO "Nick"

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's a real mystery isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

Blog Entries

Why "Nick" and not Nick?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Why "Nick" and not Nick?
    Another one of life's unsolved mysteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Why "Nick" and not Nick?
    Cos I always remember his other User ID

Although 'Nick' courts most of the flak he gets I do think it wrong that someone has been permitted to purloin his earlier nick.

I spent a pointless 5 minutes looking for that thread and wondering if I
    had just dreamt it all.

Feel better now but wonder why it was pulled.

Jim Davidson once had a catchphrase " Nick , " nick " " which seems appropriate.

I can still see the thread, so i can see what was written ( i was out till late last night and did not spend alot of time online, so missed it ) , it was crap to be honest, 2 or 3 people then started a argument about reverting to type, then someone started to shout " attention seeker " etc etc

glad to have helped

Blog Entries

Cos I always remember his other User ID
    Old habits die hard don't they.

To be fair everyone had an opinion on that thread but it remained civil as far as I'd read.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    To be fair everyone had an opinion on that thread but it remained civil as far as I'd read.
    Yeah, but it was a bit crap though.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I can still see the thread, so i can see what was written ( i was out till late last night and did not spend alot of time online, so missed it ) , it was crap to be honest, 2 or 3 people then started a argument about reverting to type, then someone started to shout " attention seeker " etc etc

glad to have helped
    I think a few might see it another way

He's saying all the right things, just in the wrong order.

Circa, Morecambe & Wise 1970's

Yeah, but it was a bit crap though.
    More unnecessary than crap, but still, by the standards set by some threads then I have no idea why it would be binned. Last time I came on there hasn't been a post on there for hours.

For me a post slipping out of sight causes less of a fuss that one getting deleted, drags it all back up and you can usually guarantee it will kick off. Been quiet here. Maybe thatsbthe intention.

More unnecessary than crap, but still, by the standards set by some threads then I have no idea why it would be binned. Last time I came on there hasn't been a post on there for hours.

For me a post slipping out of sight causes less of a fuss that one getting deleted, drags it all back up and you can usually guarantee it will kick off. Been quiet here. Maybe thatsbthe intention.
    It's the Mods that run the board so I guess its up to them as to what can stay and what is a bit crap.

Why should any thread that is 'a bit crap' be deleted?

Just let it sink.

Too much stuff is being deleted for no good reason.

It's as if some mods won't get their monthly bonus unless they hit their 'delete target'!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Why should any thread that is 'a bit crap' be deleted?

Just let it sink.

Too much stuff is being deleted for no good reason.

It's as if some mods won't get their monthly bonus unless they hit their 'delete target'!
    I agree with you if a thread is crap it will die on its own

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I agree with you if a thread is crap it will die on its own
    Well the Mods don’t and it’s their message board and as such they can do exactly what they see fit.

Well the Mods don’t and it’s their message board and as such they can do exactly what they see fit.
    People are saying your thread should stay and you still find a way to be slightly difficult about it. Amazing.

People are saying your thread should stay and you still find a way to be slightly difficult about it. Amazing.
    I’m certainly in no way precious about any thread I start or am involved in. As I said if the mods consider it a bit crap and delete it for that reason then that’s entirely down to them. Not being at all difficult, mate, just expressing my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

glad to have helped
    I didnt delete it, But My guess was it wasnt deleted due to it being crap ( though others may have thought it was a highly enlightening thread ? ? ? just for the record, it wasnt ) but due to the fact that a argument had already started on it and we know where it would have headed, even more jumping in on the argument

glad to have helped again