+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO "Nick"

Re: FAO "Nick"

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Vimmy - tried to PM you but it seems you are not accepting PMs. Just to say, let’s get on for the sake of everyone else in here.

Best. Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I didnt delete it, But My guess was it wasnt deleted due to it being crap ( though others may have thought it was a highly enlightening thread ? ? ? just for the record, it wasnt ) but due to the fact that a argument had already started on it and we know where it would have headed, even more jumping in on the argument

glad to have helped again
    So prevention is better than cure ?

I think I saw a Science Fiction film about something like this a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Vimmy - tried to PM you but it seems you are not accepting PMs. Just to say, let’s get on for the sake of everyone else in here.

Best. Nick.
    Sure, I cant see any big problem, nor big argument TBH.

Indeed, I got fed up of receiving unpleasant , unsolicited PM's from a poster in the past, so I disabled them in case it started up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Sure, I cant see any big problem, nor big argument TBH.

Indeed, I got fed up of receiving unpleasant , unsolicited PM's from a poster in the past, so I disabled them in case it started up again.

You may not have but the mods did, that’s the important thing.

So let’s give it a rest so everyone can enjoy the message board without the need for threads being deleted for arguments starting and being crap.

Sorry to see you have been so upset about previous PMs

Best

Nick