+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 0 HULL CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 0 HULL CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Top quality 3 points a very tough game, wurzells putting the pressure on earlier in the day, squad ravished with injury, a clearly unfit Tomlin getting 80 mins excellent result.
    Sexy stuff.

Yeah I know, you meant 'ravaged'.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Sexy stuff.

Yeah I know, you meant 'ravaged'.
    excited with the 3 points

Samba & Manga superb no dispute but what an effort from Joe Ralls. When we signed him, Jordan Carter (where is he now?) was the prime signing and it's tough to make the step up from Farnborough but Joe Ralls has managed it and then some. Well done Neal Ardley for your conviction & well done Joe for turning into a class midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Samba & Manga superb no dispute but what an effort from Joe Ralls. When we signed him, Jordan Carter (where is he now?) was the prime signing and it's tough to make the step up from Farnborough but Joe Ralls has managed it and then some. Well done Neal Ardley for your conviction & well done Joe for turning into a class midfielder.
    Over a decade or so - player to Academy manager - N. Ardley has had a very positive influence in our club.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
    But the very next day you gave it away
    This year, to save me from tears
    I'll give it to Sol Bamba
    Oh dear

The man though was outstanding. He did have a senior moment in the first half but easily MOM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Not the best record under this ref BUT, and it’s a big BUT, he reffed the Wolves City game earlier in the season.
    Thought we had more pace and energy than Sheff and Wolves together last night. Football may not be pretty but we are a very effective outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Tomlin was quality. Not that unfit, just lacking in game time. What a result though.
    I commented earlier on how unfit he looked but actually he did well to get through to the 80th minute and got himself in great positions to get 3 or four good chances.

He and Pilks did well considering how little game time they have had and only bodes well for us. Cracking 3 points from what did look like a banana skin game.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
    But the very next day you gave it away
    This year, to save me from tears
    I'll give it to Sol Bamba
    That was great. Got me in the festive spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Manga has been quality
    Maybe even nicked MOM for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Shockingly unfit, he's looking knackered every time he moves. Shame, because on the ball he is really good, and can unlock defences.

But, back to the original point - shockingly and unforgivably unfit.
    Was coughing his guts up on the pitch in the first half. Thought he looked a bit rusty tonight but had a few decent chances and may be one of those players who has the habit of popping-up in the right place.

Re: CARDIFF CITY v HULL CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I see the ground is half empty again...
    Our ground is bigger than yours. Our average gate is also bigger than yours. Plonker.

Re: CARDIFF CITY v HULL CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I see the ground is half empty again...
    You are a total bell end,just focus on your own team muppet

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Joe Ralls was unbelievable and completely bossed the midfield

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Joe Ralls was unbelievable and completely bossed the midfield
    I've been one of Joe's critics over the years as I always thought he had more in him than he was showing. Tonight he really did hold the middle together and I think he's finally starting to believe in himself...

This is one of the most enjoyable seasons I can remember - one because of the sheer unexpectedness of the surge we started with but, and more importantly to me, mostly because of the sheer feelgood factor that has returned with the team and club spirit.

Neil Warnock is a bloody genius on so many levels. I hope we can persuade him that he wants to be here next year too, regardless of where we end up playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I've been one of Joe's critics over the years as I always thought he had more in him than he was showing. Tonight he really did hold the middle together and I think he's finally starting to believe in himself...

This is one of the most enjoyable seasons I can remember - one because of the sheer unexpectedness of the surge we started with but, and more importantly to me, mostly because of the sheer feelgood factor that has returned with the team and club spirit.

Neil Warnock is a bloody genius on so many levels. I hope we can persuade him that he wants to be here next year too, regardless of where we end up playing.
    Rallsy was fantastic again tonight. Fair play to the lad, he never fails to put a shift in, same with Damour and Gunnar. It’s been a weak point for years, but we’ve got some real fight in midfield this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Was coughing his guts up on the pitch in the first half. Thought he looked a bit rusty tonight but had a few decent chances and may be one of those players who has the habit of popping-up in the right place.
    Extremely intelligent footballer. You sometimes see that with the "heavier" players. Like Jan Molby, for example. Peter Whittingham (whilst not heavy), didn't need athleticism either. Tomlin did quite a few good things yesterday, however his fitness is lacking and I don't really think it can be justified.