+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Score predictions Hull

Score predictions Hull

Apologies for being negative but i see this as the game when it all goes wrong. We cannot keep carrying all these injuries. On top of that Hull have a new manager and we have an awful recent record against them.
    2-0 Hull Sorry.

Re: Score predictions Hull

I always fear a bad result with a new(ish) opposition manager - and the record against Hull is poor.

The injury situation is the worst yet this season (although Hull will also have up to 11 first team squad members out).

Probably no Zohore, Gunnarsson, Ward, Morrison, Richards, Bryson or Pilkington (to add to Healey, Guonongbe, K Harris and Camp). Out of six strikers on the books four are injured, one is a half fit Tomlin and the last one is facing a last minute fitness test on Saturday!

However, if the defensive blip was at Reading, if the buzz from fighting back for the draw inspires the team, if Bogle is fit to play (and we get an hour out of Tomlin), then I think this one could be another tight 3 points.

Hull score a lot of goals and concede a lot of goals. We score a reasonable number and concede very few. Get the defence right and we should nick it.

Hopefully:

Start: Etheridge, Peltier, Manga, Bamba, Bennett, Ralls, Damour, Tomlin, Hoilett, Mendez-Laing, Bogle

Subs: Murphy, Connolly, Patterson, Feltscher, Feeney, Halford, M Harris

I see Mystic David Prutton has gone for 1 - 1.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ca...preview/374875

Cardiff 2 Hull stub

Don't make an apology, I always want to see us win.

Fact is we are doing very well with a lot of injuries.

Think we will do ok over the whole season, but it's about that time we lost a game.

0-2

Not being negative, but statistically we are due a loss...so with all these injuries and hull having a good manager we lose this.

There's some confidence up in Hull:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport...nfident-933527

Rod Hull 0 Emu 6.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Apologies for being negative but i see this as the game when it all goes wrong. We cannot keep carrying all these injuries. On top of that Hull have a new manager and we have an awful recent record against them.
    2-0 Hull Sorry.
    Have you ever actually predicted a Cardiff win before a game ?. Hull have also lost/sold over half their squad since being relegated, have their own injury problems, are low on confidence having only won once in the last 8 games and only 5 times all season. Past records mean nothing, its current form/confidence and we are streets ahead in those respects.
    2-0 City for me.

Bluebirds 2-1Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Don't make an apology, I always want to see us win.

Fact is we are doing very well with a lot of injuries.

Think we will do ok over the whole season, but it's about that time we lost a game.

0-2

Not being negative, but statistically we are due a loss...so with all these injuries and hull having a good manager we lose this.
    You are being negative - statistics like that mean absolutely nothing. Using your logic, Arsenal were statistically certain to lose a game in 2003/2004 but didnt all season. Also Adkins a good manager ? - give me a break. He has as much charisma as a wet cabbage and clubs havent actually been falling over themselves to employ him since he was sacked by Sheffield United in May 2016. Since 2013 he got Reading relegated from Prem and was sacked and then Sheffield got rid of him because they deteriorated under him and had their lowest league finish for over 30 years. I would rather Slade and Trollope to him any day.

City 5 Hull 1

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You are being negative - statistics like that mean absolutely nothing. Using your logic, Arsenal were statistically certain to lose a game in 2003/2004 but didnt all season. Also Adkins a good manager ? - give me a break. He has as much charisma as a wet cabbage and clubs havent actually been falling over themselves to employ him since he was sacked by Sheffield United in May 2016. Since 2013 he got Reading relegated from Prem and was sacked and then Sheffield got rid of him because they deteriorated under him and had their lowest league finish for over 30 years. I would rather Slade and Trollope to him any day.
    Then you’re an idiot

1-1

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    City 5 Hull 1

Score bore draw.

Have you ever actually predicted a Cardiff win before a game ?. Hull have also lost/sold over half their squad since being relegated, have their own injury problems, are low on confidence having only won once in the last 8 games and only 5 times all season. Past records mean nothing, its current form/confidence and we are streets ahead in those respects.
    2-0 City for me.
    Yes I have many times, but i agree i tend to be glass half empty as far as City go. Hopefully your prediction is accurate.

cardiff 4 hull 0

That's it corbyn has us down to lose so we're bound to win 3-1

Championship's meanest defence v. Championship's 2nd highest scorers. Hull's fixtures have the highest aggregate number of goals per game at over 3.5. 3-1 seems a sensible prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    That's it corbyn has us down to lose so we're bound to win 3-1
    I'll have a word with Diane and see if she'll give you a call.
    Lol

Had a restless nights kip and one of the dreams was we lost 0-3
    Reading this board before bed time not a good idea in this case!

I'm going for an optimistic pre-Christmas present of City 2-0 Hull

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Had a restless nights kip and one of the dreams was we lost 0-3
    Reading this board before bed time not a good idea in this case!

I'm going for an optimistic pre-Christmas present of City 2-0 Hull
    Cardiff 0 Hull 0

Please no!.......last game I saw was that apology of a game against Millwall.

3-0 city

It's my logic and my opinion. Deal with it.

I don't moan that you post on here...Many would...