+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lisa Bloom (Gloria Allred's daughter) sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Lisa Bloom (Gloria Allred's daughter) sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trump during the final months of the 2016 presidential race, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...trump-accusers

Re: Lisa Bloom (Gloria Allred's daughter) sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

I couldn't tell from your opinion on the article. Do you think this is good or bad news for pussy grabbing misogynists?

Re: Lisa Bloom (Gloria Allred's daughter) sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I couldn't tell from your opinion on the article. Do you think this is good or bad news for pussy grabbing misogynists?
    Good news for ambulance chasing attorneys who like to keep their business in the family, and bad news for genuine abuse victims everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Good news for ambulance chasing attorneys who like to keep their business in the family, and bad news for genuine abuse victims everywhere.
    Thanks for posting it on behalf of genuine abuse victims everywhere then.

What ..
    Have 'we' become?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    What ..
    Have 'we' become?
    It looks like these cash inducements were only on offer for a short timeframe BEFORE the election! I wonder if the girls were also assured that no legal case would be filed, in order to allay any fears of potentential perjury?

Hell, even I would say that Trump tried to kiss me in an elevator for a million bucks!

It looks like these cash inducements were only on offer for a short timeframe BEFORE the election! I wonder if the girls were also assured that no legal case would be filed, in order to allay any fears of potentential perjury?

Hell, even I would say that Trump tried to kiss me in an elevator for a million bucks!

We might also wonder if this somehow, suddenly makes 'all' the cases against Donald the Billionaire President look less believable.

Convenient for Donald the Pussy grabbing Billionaire President.
    A blow for any and all genuine victims

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Hey lardy, you were singing their praises a few days ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    We might also wonder if this somehow, suddenly makes 'all' the cases against Donald the Billionaire President look less believable.

Convenient for Donald the Pussy grabbing Billionaire President.
    A blow for any and all genuine victims
    I've said it before, anything that happens a few weeks before an important election is suspicious, and doubly suspicious if no further action is taken. If you factor in the Allred family, then the suspicion meter goes through the roof.

Trump accuser lobbied to be his makeup artist

Trump accuser lobbied to be his makeup artist months before her sex assault allegations roiled campaign

A New York cosmetics executive who publicly alleged Donald Trump sexually assaulted her in the 1990s repeatedly solicited the future president to become his campaign makeup artist and to pitch her new product line in the months before her story roiled the 2016 presidential race, according to the woman and her contemporaneous emails.

“Hi Donald, you are doing a tremendous job of shaking things up in the United States. I am definitely on Team Trump as so many others are,” Jill Harth wrote Trump in an Oct. 1, 2015, email sent to him through his New York company’s headquarters.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...before-her-sex

I've said it before, anything that happens a few weeks before an important election is suspicious, and doubly suspicious if no further action is taken. If you factor in the Allred family, then the suspicion meter goes through the roof.
    So what is your take on the threats of legal action that Trump made a few weeks before important elections and the fact that he never followed any of them through then?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So what is your take on the threats of legal action that Trump made a few weeks before important elections and the fact that he never followed any of them through then?
    It wasn't worth the distraction once he became president, and he's been proved right in the long run. These girls and their lawyer haven't done themselves any favours have they. It's a pity really, as in the future there may be doubts cast on any accusers who come forward during election campaigns.

It looks like the doners who gave Lisa Bloom the money were also friends and donors of Hillary Clinton