+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ‘Imagine when we play our first team, we’ll have a right chance won’t we’,” said Warnock ...

‘Imagine when we play our first team, we’ll have a right chance won’t we’,” said Warnock ...

....well that one's guaranteed to enthuse the fringe players busting a gut while 'our first team' are on the mend.

Is the spirit so good he felt he could afford to let them know 'you can watch from the stands with the fans'.

Re: ‘Imagine when we play our first team, we’ll have a right chance won’t we’,” said Warnock ...

Or he was making the sarcastic point our depth players aren't as bad as some think...

Re: ‘Imagine when we play our first team, we’ll have a right chance won’t we’,” said Warnock ...

He probably has a point , but he made it in broad Yorkshire-ese.
    Perhaps better we don't over analyse ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    He probably has a point , but he made it in broad Yorkshire-ese.
    Perhaps better we don't over analyse ;)
    I wasn't having a go - honest. Just thought it might have been better as an aside to the coaching staff. Not sure how I'd have taken it if I was say, Damour, Bogle or Tomlin

Something of nothing here

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    I wasn't having a go - honest. Just thought it might have been better as an aside to the coaching staff. Not sure how I'd have taken it if I was say, Damour, Bogle or Tomlin
    I'd take it for what it is - a quip. It's a nod of appreciation for the "so-called" second string players. I'm fairly certain that the players who have come in and done well will have to lose the shirt and I reckon Warnock has told them that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    I know And agree, there is a danger it could be interpreted that way. Hopefully not!