+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves fans watching them watching us watching them

Wolves fans watching them watching us watching them

Re: Wolves fans watching them watching us watching them

From me to them - Feck off

Who's got a beard?

Hey - I'm famous - I have been quoted on their forum. Unfortunately the bloke criticising me got the facts wrong. I mentioned 6 teams that were capable of beating them (Derby, Villa, Wurzels, Boro, Fulham and us) but he pointed out that they had got 13 points out of 15 against those teams so far, totally ignoring that they had played us and lost and also that they have to play every one of them again - five out of the six away from home. They appear to be in total denial that a) they were actually outplayed and beaten by us on their own pitch and b) that we actually exist.

Hasn't the penny dropped yet that we're only mocking their OTT comments and attitude?

Good team with many deluded fans unfortunately. They were average on Friday, a Newcastle they are not. Lets see how they cope with Millwall and the carrot crunchers away before they award themselves the title.

I'm just pleased we have hung on in there with our crippling injury list. Should make a big difference having Zohore and Harris available shortly. Think we need a quality midfielder in January to cover for Gunna's absence.

Do we need to keep making wolves threads we should just concentrate on what's below us rather than them

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Do we need to keep making wolves threads we should just concentrate on what's below us rather than them
    This.
    It's not like we haven't got carried away before and even now with claims about how good we are etc.
    Wolves are the quality outfit of this year and will probably go on and win the title even if they have forgotten about what happened earlier in the season.
    If they want to enjoy themselves on line then good luck to them and let's just enjoy the ride on their coat tails and, hopefully, be in the shake up come the run in.

Exactly most football fans are biased and get carried away. We were probably exactly the same the season we went up.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Exactly most football fans are biased and get carried away. We were probably exactly the same the season we went up.
    No, I don't believe we were - partly because of the rebrand issue which was never far from everyone's thoughts despite what was happening on the pitch and also because I cannot remember outlandish claims during the first half of the season about what we were going to do in the Premier League in twelve months time. Even after promotion, the feeling I can remember from City fans was that, realistically, survival had to be seen as the height of our ambitions.

Normally, I don't get too bothered about what fans of other clubs think, but Wolves have been on another level - crow and get all morally superior when you done something to justify it, not when the season is about ten days old (as it was in the lead up to our visit to Molineux).

That said, Wolves are doing something that is worthy of praise now - they are on course for a hundred points plus (albeit they are currently playing with a pragmatism completely at odds with some of the claims made about the quality of their football) and, with their spending power, they look to me to be pretty certain of automatic promotion. So, maybe, it is time to tone down the ridicule.

I thought some of the comments on there we ok about us, not as one-eyed as I was expecting.

I think we both now realise that if wolves and Cardiff carry on grinding out results we’ll both go up.

I hope they won the league by a county mile - because to do that they’ll have to beat Bristol, derby etc which is better for us.

We need to realise a strong wolves is good for us as well as them ( as long as we beat them!!! )

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    This.
    It's not like we haven't got carried away before and even now with claims about how good we are etc.
    Wolves are the quality outfit of this year and will probably go on and win the title even if they have forgotten about what happened earlier in the season.
    If they want to enjoy themselves on line then good luck to them and let's just enjoy the ride on their coat tails and, hopefully, be in the shake up come the run in.
    They are not just enjoying themselves they are mocking us or completely ignoring us and how we beat them earlier in the season. We are on course to get over 100 points as well, so why should we just 'enjoy the ride on their coat tails'. Lets catch them and beat them again in April.

It's just a bit of fun. Like all message boards they have posters spanning from the very sensible to the totally deluded.