+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Car stolen on Leckwith hill

Car stolen on Leckwith hill

Walked back to Leckwith hill tonight to find a pile of glass and my red Ford Fiesta gone, a Ford Focus further down had it's window smashed and my sons car had the same done to it a few months go. It's obvious cars parked here are being tagetted and they know the owners will be gone for at least 2 hours.

Re: Car stolen on Leckwith hill

Bastards !!!!!!!!!

I parked down behind the ground down Hatfield road, on the way back another car had been broken into

*****! You would think the police would now be on top of this as there's been a few incidents now including the Wales games

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Walked back to Leckwith hill tonight to find a pile of glass and my red Ford Fiesta gone, a Ford Focus further down had it's window smashed and my sons car had the same done to it a few months go. It's obvious cars parked here are being tagetted and they know the owners will be gone for at least 2 hours.
    Cars have been targeted there for years, I'm sorry to say.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    *****! You would think the police would now be on top of this as there's been a few incidents now including the Wales games
    Afraid to say car crime these days is treated with less and less importance.... unless it's the owner/driver of the vehicle being done!

The police don't want to know, usually hiding behind the convenient excuse of being overstretched or too much paperwork.
    This may well be the truth and a sad indictment on our society.

Keeps plenty of people in work though.... AutoGlass, Insurance company employees, mechanics, panel beaters & sprayers...