Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

How Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

Re: How Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The D will sort it

Politico seem quite neutral.

Heres another Middlle East by Politico, that raised some dust at the time .

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...d-putin-215007

Its a dirty business, Politics and 'Big Business', and especially where they overlap or involve family.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Politico seem quite neutral.

Heres another Middlle East by Politico, that raised some dust at the time .

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...d-putin-215007

Its a dirty business, Politics and 'Big Business', and especially where they overlap or involve family.
    Yes, it's a very dirty world, the owner of Chelsea FC is mentioned too.

In the meantime, some "dot joiners" have been thinking aloud. Who names a used car dealership CIA?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...-the-awans.php

Yes, it's a very dirty world, the owner of Chelsea FC is mentioned too.

In the meantime, some "dot joiners" have been thinking aloud. Who names a used car dealership CIA?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...-the-awans.php
    Ah the Awans. I remember them. They were "bigger than Watergate" just after pizzagate and Seth Rich and before Uranium One became "much bigger than Watergate". How is Luke? Last time I looked he was having trouble with the tick tock on his watch.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ah the Awans. I remember them. They were "bigger than Watergate" just after pizzagate and Seth Rich and before Uranium One became "much bigger than Watergate". How is Luke? Last time I looked he was having trouble with the tick tock on his watch.
    I'm only highlighting what is out there, remember the truth is somewhere in the middle, and these things are known about up on capital hill. I'm just surprised they popped up when the story needed some used car dealers

Thank God they have a president that won't let em off the hook this time

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Thank "God"?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yeah thank God for Donald. He’s such a great bloke massive 🛎🔚 that he is

Sasse calls on Trump administration to probe Obama actions related to Hezbollah

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) on Thursday called for U.S. officials to investigate whether the previous administration derailed a law enforcement campaign against drug trafficking by the terrorist group Hezbollah as former President Barack Obama sought to secure a nuclear agreement with Iran.

"If the Obama administration failed to use the authorities that Congress has authorized to stop Hezbollah terrorists and their associates from pouring cocaine onto our streets to fund terrorism and acquire weapons of mass destruction, it was a colossal mistake," Sasse wrote in a letter to leaders at the Justice, Treasury, and State departments.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ficking-312213

Congress Demands DOJ Turn Over All Docs Related to Obama Scheme to Nix Hezbollah Terror Investigation

Congress instructed the Department of Justice on Thursday to turn over all documents and communications that may be related to newly disclosed efforts by the Obama administration to handicap an investigation into the terror group Hezbollah and its Iranian benefactors, according to a letter sent to Attorney General Jeff Sessions obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The letter represents the first salvo in a new investigation by congressional leaders into allegations senior Obama administration officials thwarted a decade-long Drug Enforcement Agency investigation into Hezbollah's illicit operations.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...investigation/

Congress Demands DOJ Turn Over All Docs Related to Obama Scheme to Nix Hezbollah Terror Investigation

Congress instructed the Department of Justice on Thursday to turn over all documents and communications that may be related to newly disclosed efforts by the Obama administration to handicap an investigation into the terror group Hezbollah and its Iranian benefactors, according to a letter sent to Attorney General Jeff Sessions obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The letter represents the first salvo in a new investigation by congressional leaders into allegations senior Obama administration officials thwarted a decade-long Drug Enforcement Agency investigation into Hezbollah's illicit operations.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...investigation/
    even the great and good ?

US and Saudi Arabia arms significantly enhanced Isis’ military capabilities, report reveals

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8112076.html

It looks like Luke was right all along. I can only conclude that you must be getting your news from the wrong sources

It looks like Luke was right all along. I can only conclude that you must be getting your news from the wrong sources
    Sorry (and I have seen your link) but right about what exactly?

Sorry (and I have seen your link) but right about what exactly?
    The Awan family found to be moving huge amounts of confidential data belonging to elected house repesentives onto servers outside of congress, to who knows where? Pakistan? China? North Korea? Russia? Saudi Arabia? I'm losing track of all these scandals, where is it all going to end? No wonder the MSM have been busying themselves with 24/7 stories about Trump is a racist and Trump is losing his mind, etc. Distraction 101

The Awan family found to be moving huge amounts of confidential data belonging to elected house repesentives onto servers outside of congress, to who knows where? Pakistan? China? North Korea? Russia? Saudi Arabia? I'm losing track of all these scandals, where is it all going to end? No wonder the MSM have been busying themselves with 24/7 stories about Trump is a racist and Trump is losing his mind, etc. Distraction 101
    When this strand of the Storm/White Rabbit/Big Ugly started the conspiracy twaddle was that the Awans passed Hilary's e-mails to Wiki-leaks and topped Seth Rich along the way. An article seemingly based on a couple of powerpoint presentations gives no succour to that rubbish.

When this strand of the Storm/White Rabbit/Big Ugly started the conspiracy twaddle was that the Awans passed Hilary's e-mails to Wiki-leaks and topped Seth Rich along the way. An article seemingly based on a couple of powerpoint presentations gives no succour to that rubbish.
    I've never come across any mention of the Awans having anything to do with Wikileaks. I did hear about the used car dealerships, which now seem to have some sort of connection to Hezbollah.

Breaking news, Trump is obese and is likely to suffer a heart attack at any moment according to CNN!

I've never come across any mention of the Awans having anything to do with Wikileaks. I did hear about the used car dealerships, which now seem to have some sort of connection to Hezbollah.
    Perhaps you just joined the dots yourself then!

The key to the door has been unlocked, and from hereon in the whole house of cards could fall very quickly. Since they have the husband and the wife their stories could unravel fast. Wasserman Schultz is next in the firing line, and who knows where it will go from there. An indictment means they cannot flee the country and further investigations are currently ongoing. There is a lot of info on the internet laying out the potential crimes that they have commited. In fact, it is from these investigations by alternative media and private citizens that brought about these initial charges. The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing. It will also be interesting where this all of this fits in with the pending Assange revelations. Awan is known to have been associated with Seth Rich.

Perhaps you just joined the dots yourself then!

The key to the door has been unlocked, and from hereon in the whole house of cards could fall very quickly. Since they have the husband and the wife their stories could unravel fast. Wasserman Schultz is next in the firing line, and who knows where it will go from there. An indictment means they cannot flee the country and further investigations are currently ongoing. There is a lot of info on the internet laying out the potential crimes that they have commited. In fact, it is from these investigations by alternative media and private citizens that brought about these initial charges. The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing. It will also be interesting where this all of this fits in with the pending Assange revelations. Awan is known to have been associated with Seth Rich.
    Of course he was, through DWS and the DNC. They both worked for her. However, I don't think they were on the same "team".

Of course he was, through DWS and the DNC. They both worked for her. However, I don't think they were on the same "team".
    it's such a big expose that it is some way below the fold on the only right wing website pushing it. If the Daily Caller can't give it priority how can you expect others (Hannity apart) to take it seriously.

http://dailycaller.com/

it's such a big expose that it is some way below the fold on the only right wing website pushing it. If the Daily Caller can't give it priority how can you expect others (Hannity apart) to take it seriously.

http://dailycaller.com/
    Maybe it's because the article wasn't written today!

Blog Entries

Breaking news, Trump is obese and is likely to suffer a heart attack at any moment according to CNN!

He needs to get on the CO

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    He needs to get on the CO
    Does this effect Hezbollah