+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock could be the BEST EVER...

Blue in the Face

Warnock could be the BEST EVER...

... Or at least the best since I've been a fan. I'm already getting melancholy at the thought that he won't be with us for long. I don't know how the hell were going to replace him?

Re: Warnock could be the BEST EVER...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    ... Or at least the best since I've been a fan. I'm already getting melancholy at the thought that he won't be with us for long. I don't know how the hell were going to replace him?
    After Slade of course.

Billy or Nanny ?

I presume you meant Beast Ever ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    We should get Carl Robinson NQAT

We should do our damnedest to retain him in some capacity , in the fist instance as a manager ,if we go up he will need a lot of backroom help,we woudl also need to have a succession plan whcih he is part of ,and let try keep the squad together.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    We should do our damnedest to retain him in some capacity , in the fist instance as a manager ,if we go up he will need a lot of backroom help,we woudl also need to have a succession plan whcih he is part of ,and let try keep the squad together.
    Thanks for rescuing the thread LoM!

Succession plan would be great if it's doable. Maybe there will be a chance to get someone who wants to work with Blackwell and Jepson? But you might assume that therefore that would me a relatively young manager, which may not be the order of the day.

Would love it if we could keep Neil involved as some kind of consultant at least. Hopefully this problem is more than a year away...