+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mansfield ticket details announced.

Mansfield ticket details announced.

A tenner for season ticket holders , £6 for old gits like me and brats.

Grandstand and part of Canton open for home fans.

£14 for non season ticket holders.

Re: Mansfield ticket details announced.

Thought they would have made it 10 quid across board for adults and a 5 quid for kids and OAPs. 14 Quid per ticket is not going to entice non season ticket holders.
    Spedger

I'm fed up with this GRANDSTAND malarkey, it's a terrible view. !

I want my NINIAN STAND seat.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I'm fed up with this GRANDSTAND malarkey, it's a terrible view. !

I want my NINIAN STAND seat.
    So do I . Block 114 row DD like looking down from Mount Olympus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Thought they would have made it 10 quid across board for adults and a 5 quid for kids and OAPs. 14 Quid per ticket is not going to entice non season ticket holders.
    Spedger
    Its only £12 per adult if bought in advance, £14 on gate. These prices are cheap - under half normal prices. They will make a loss as it is by the time they pay Mansfield and the FA their share. Dont know what some people expect really.

£10 for season ticket holders if purchased in advance.
    Cheap as chips!

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Its only £12 per adult if bought in advance, £14 on gate. These prices are cheap - under half normal prices. They will make a loss as it is by the time they pay Mansfield and the FA their share. Dont know what some people expect really.
    In simple terms, the point being made is that its better to have say 15 people in the ground each paying £10 rather than 10 people in each paying £14. More income, better atmosphere, better ancillary sales like merch and food etc. By putting off potential new customers as well as regulars its a false economy.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    In simple terms, the point being made is that its better to have say 15 people in the ground each paying £10 rather than 10 people in each paying £14. More income, better atmosphere, better ancillary sales like merch and food etc. By putting off potential new customers as well as regulars its a false economy.
    How are they putting people off by only charging adults £10, £12 or £14 and concessions/kids £6 or £8 ?. They are actively trying to encourage people to go along. We have about 11000 season ticket holders who can get in for £10 or £6 by buying in advance. This is a competitive game in one of the worlds biggest cup competitions. Some people would find something to complain about even if the club paid them to get in.

I’m not complaining. I’m a season ticket holder who won’t be going whatever they charge for other reasons. However, I do agree that it might have been better to offer kids concessions a little cheaper so soon after Xmas. I applaud what the club are doing, but in a situation where the crowd prob won’t break 8k whatever it does, perhaps letting kids in for free with a paying adult would make long term business sense.