+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FT: Bristol 2 - 1 Man Utd

FT: Bristol 2 - 1 Man Utd

Do we want Bristol to go win so they waste all their energy in the reverse fixture or get thumped by Man Utd?

Either way I’ll be watching hoping both teams lose with many, many innocuous injuries

Re: Bristol vs Man Utd

I am hoping for yellow cards, red cards, extra time and a demoralising loss through inept penalties. Just to set them up for QPR away on Saturday.

I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone, but if Marlon Pack tweaked something I might start to believe in karma!

You certainly wouldn’t want them to beat Man Utd. That would just continue their good form and increase confidence. A heavy defeat would be ideal.

Does anyone else think this is a bit sad and pathetic by Lee Johnson? It's one thing to suck up to Jose, another to spend a stupid amount doing it, but to then boast about it to the media? Not right!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42404704

Bristol City boss Lee Johnson hopes a "£450 bottle of wine" will entice Jose Mourinho to sit down with him after Wednesday's Carabao Cup quarter-final.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Does anyone else think this is a bit sad and pathetic by Lee Johnson? It's one thing to suck up to Jose, another to spend a stupid amount doing it, but to then boast about it to the media? Not right!

Bristol City boss Lee Johnson hopes a "£450 bottle of wine" will entice Jose Mourinho to sit down with him after Wednesday's Carabao Cup quarter-final.
    Just think what £450 could have done for people sleeping rough on the streets of Bristol. !

You know, people like jerssett

Always a sign of class when you have to tell someone the actual value of a gift

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Do we want Bristol to go win so they waste all their energy in the reverse fixture or get thumped by Man Utd?

Either way I’ll be watching hoping both teams lose with many, many innocuous injuries
    There is no reverse fixture.

He really goes out of his way to alienate himself from the football neutral. I suspect even the wurzels would be cringing at this too, "had to raid my daughter's piggy bank".
    Hope Mourinho snubs him but even if he doesn't, they are welcome to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Always a sign of class when you have to tell someone the actual value of a gift
    I’ve never understood the point of spending stupid money on a drink. I mean how nice can it really be?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    He really goes out of his way to alienate himself from the football neutral. I suspect even the wurzels would be cringing at this too, "had to raid my daughter's piggy bank".
    Hope Mourinho snubs him but even if he doesn't, they are welcome to each other.
    Hes such a tw@t. I also suspect the Wurzels dont like him either. I remember Jursett said he wouldnt attend another game whilst he was in charge.

Hows that going Jursett?

Hopefully they get smashed 6-0 and get a couple of muscle injuries

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Hopefully they get smashed 6-0 and get a couple of muscle injuries

Nope, I want 'um all to perform outstandingly, whereby they'll be in the shop window for the January sales for clubs desperate for new blood in the Prem.

All there things that come out at night, jump ship.

A bit sad? Nearly as sad as Jursset fawning over him after vowing never to return.

Wonder how the Salford Reds will deal with the one or two Brizzie Ultras

I am hoping for yellow cards, red cards, extra time and a demoralising loss through inept penalties. Just to set them up for QPR away on Saturday.

I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone, but if Marlon Pack tweaked something I might start to believe in karma!
    I would, to that twat.

They've put out most of their first team, so hopefully some injuries ( not life threatening but enough to derail their season) and lots of fatigue chasing around United

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    They've put out most of their first team, so hopefully some injuries ( not life threatening but enough to derail their season) and lots of fatigue chasing around United
    I know it’s the season of goodwill Tim but ‘not life threatening’ is stretching it a bit, it’s Bristol fecking City for Christ’s sake!!!!🤣

I think the dwarf has promised Mike Dean a glass of his 450 quid bottle

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I know it’s the season of goodwill Tim but ‘not life threatening’ is stretching it a bit, it’s Bristol fecking City for Christ’s sake!!!!🤣
    I'm all heart Steve 😂

What is the Icelandic clap when their left back (I known he’s Icelandic) takes a throw all about?
    Rancid club, right to the core

Re: Latest: Bristol 1 - 0 Man Utd

Good goal TBF

Re: Latest: Bristol 1 - 0 Man Utd

Ibrahimovic should have hung 'em up 8 months ago. He is so off the pace

Edit:
    He knows where the net is though lol
    Last edited by MacAdder; 20-12-17 at 21:16. Reason: coat :-)

Re: Latest: Bristol 1 - 1 Man Utd

Zlatan

Man City, Arsenal and Chelski await the winners.
    I actually find myself hoping the wurzels do it tonight, which is quite weird!

Gruelling 30 minutes of extra time beckons.
    Perfect.