+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: P.I. Compensation payouts?

P.I. Compensation payouts?

Anyone know or seen the percentage of loanees that have received some candy back?
    I applied, but naff all, when loads of people I know have had their palms greased 😡

International

Re: P.I. Compensation payouts?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Anyone know or seen the percentage of loanees that have received some candy back?
    I applied, but naff all, when loads of people I know have had their palms greased ��
    If you mean PPI i'd advise going direct to your bank regarding any loans overdrafts credit cards anything you have had from them. They will pay your direct and add intrest on the money you paid in. I did it with RBS and got thousands back.

Same with any loan or mortgae from a lender you are still dealing with or have dealt with.
    don't go to the people on TV they will take a large cut of your come-back.

it's worth a try. nothing to lose!!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I applied, but naff all, when loads of people I know have had their palms greased ��
    Try this?

https://www.resolver.co.uk/

Finds the companies and creates a pro-forma and emails them.
    easy way to give it a go via the official channels, wont cost a dime to try.

You will need some detail of the PPI service that you may have signed up to - but just the name of the company, approx. dates, and reason for the PPi might be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Try this?

https://www.resolver.co.uk/

Finds the companies and creates a pro-forma and emails them.
    easy way to give it a go via the official channels, wont cost a dime to try.

You will need some detail of the PPI service that you may have signed up to - but just the name of the company, approx. dates, and reason for the PPi might be enough?
    👍

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If you mean PPI i'd advise going direct to your bank regarding any loans overdrafts credit cards anything you have had from them. They will pay your direct and add intrest on the money you paid in. I did it with RBS and got thousands back.

Same with any loan or mortgae from a lender you are still dealing with or have dealt with.
    don't go to the people on TV they will take a large cut of your come-back.

it's worth a try. nothing to lose!!
    👍

Worth trying again as the conditions for paying out PPI have changed in the last few years.

Also speak directly with you bank and 100% don't use a claims management company. They'll take 50% of your return.