+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cardiff or Bristol

Re: Cardiff or Bristol

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Well, if they only starting going regularly due to us being successful, yeah they are plastics / glory hunters...
    Not as if we need new fans is it with the stadium full to the rafters every week.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Fair share of Man U fans up here in Merthyr but nowhere near the amount of plastic scousers.

Its a shame because I enjoy watching the way Liverpool play with their all out attack, and Klopp is infectious too, but their fans are so f*cking deluded its unbelievable.

One of the young lads in the office, about 21/22, 2nd gen Liverpool fan because his father supports them, is chuffed to bits this morning. He was "buzzing" with the Wurzel result last night. The fact Liverpool were already knocked out of the league cup seems to have escaped him.
    Along with the windows being boarded up in Liverpool, I suspect Scousers brains are fairly boarded as well .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Along with the windows being boarded up in Liverpool, I suspect Scousers brains are fairly boarded as well .
    I really do despise liverpool, my father's side we're all city fans but my mother's and step father's side are all plastic Scouser who will never attend a game in their life and the cheeky ***** try and wind me up giving the big un until I point out I've actually seen their side live more times then them. I'd love to see them get relegated although I know it will unlikely happen

One side of my family all support Man.Ute and Barry in that order. I dunno if that makes Em plastic. They don't support Cardiff at all it's Barry where they are from as their second team. Cardiff dont come into the equation. Given the level of foitball Barry play at you could be forgiven for also supporting a big team as it were I suppose, it's easy for me cause I just support the City. No one else. Obviously Wales but that's different. When I was a kid though and England were in a world cup or whatever I used to want them to do well. All that stopped in my teens. Became ambivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I really do despise liverpool, my father's side we're all city fans but my mother's and step father's side are all plastic Scouser who will never attend a game in their life and the cheeky ***** try and wind me up giving the big un until I point out I've actually seen their side live more times then them. I'd love to see them get relegated although I know it will unlikely happen
    its that irritating whine of a voice and how wonderful they are,if it want for the Beatles , Ken Dodd and Cilla they woudl have torn the place down by now ,driving into the center old Neil is not far ,home breeding area for militancy over the years as well,which hasn't help folk .

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Bump for Jimmy the Jock. Really interested in your answer.
    Another bump for Jimmy the Jock!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    its that irritating whine of a voice and how wonderful they are,if it want for the Beatles , Ken Dodd and Cilla they woudl have torn the place down by now ,driving into the center old Neil is not far ,home breeding area for militancy over the years as well,which hasn't help folk .
    For me it's the disgraceful way they tried to avoid any semblance of culpability for Heysel whatoever - chairman and councillor claiming it was Chelsea fans because they heard cockney voices!

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    How would that Japanese lad get the boot, he'd not be at Cardiff games...

The point is people suddenly becoming fans when we're successful. When a team needs help is when it's been at rock bottom - when we were, where were the extra 12k who now attend games?

We have a small base of core fans, a large number of fairweather fans. Should we drop down to Div 2, crowds will plummet. Same with most teams to be fair but even so...

Historical precedent is the reason we're in the Football League as well you know.
    A fair few weren't born I'd imagine

I have a long-held theory that we have a "missing generation" of fans between 30 and 45, I've mentioned it on here before and a few have agreed with that