+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man Utd fans moaning

Man Utd fans moaning

Pathetic. Moaning. They have it coming with Man City looking to dominate Europe, hard to begrudge Man City even though no club has bought success like they have. Think Man City were relegated to league 1 when united won the treble, can u imagine being in the same city and dealing with that?
    The wurzels wine reminded me of our famous win over Leeds.....

Re: Man Utd fans moaning

When Man Utd scored 2 injury time goals to win the Champions League, Man City scored 2 injury time goals to win the league one playoffs.

None of the ones I know have had a moan, most of them praised the way Bristol played.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    When Man Utd scored 2 injury time goals to win the Champions League, Man City scored 2 injury time goals to win the league one playoffs.
    That’s right, still bloody poles apart hey. I remember that game they were quite fortunate to beat gillingham was it? Not really moaning so much about last night, moreso how Man City are the main force in the PL now....

I wish people would stop jumping the gun and proclaiming Man City are the best in Europe and are going to dominate for years to come.

When they have won 3 Champions Leagues on the spin like Madrid have just done maybe then they can start to claim they are going to dominate Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    That’s right, still bloody poles apart hey. I remember that game they were quite fortunate to beat gillingham was it? Not really moaning so much about last night, moreso how Man City are the main force in the PL now....
    Theyve been a force in the PL for what? Half a season......?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I wish people would stop jumping the gun and proclaiming Man City are the best in Europe and are going to dominate for years to come.

When they have won 3 Champions Leagues on the spin like Madrid have just done maybe then they can start to claim they are going to dominate Europe.
    I know they have done f all yet.....not even begun. Got a nice feeling the next 20 years are going to be miserable for Man Utd though....

They probably said the same about you’re beloved Norwich did they?

Can't we predict a teams future fortunes like we all happily post on threads pre season? No different really.

No guarantees.. but the likelihood is they will become a force...

They probably said the same about you’re beloved Norwich did they?
    Now, now 50 year old hooligan, theres no need to get pissy

3 out of 4, still impressive but not a true hattrick.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    3 out of 4, still impressive but not a true hattrick.
    I stand corrected but thats the type of record you need to achieve before people can say youre dominating Europe....not winning the group comfortably.

People are saying is this the best Premier League side ever and they havent even won the league yet ffs. United won 7 titles in 9 years from 1992-2001.

Good on Bristol City. Their first goal was magnificent; to use a cliché, had that been Barca or Man City it would have been purred over.

Hope they win it.

I agree the Man City praise is premature. They've not won anything with Pep yet.

My Man United friend has not mentioned it, and he ain't biting!

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    Good on Bristol City. Their first goal was magnificent; to use a cliché, had that been Barca or Man City it would have been purred over.

Hope they win it.
    Well said that man.

Now, now 50 year old hooligan, theres no need to get pissy
    Your a 50 year old hooligan? I didnt see that coming....I wouldn’t brag about it on this site either...

Pathetic. Moaning. They have it coming with Man City looking to dominate Europe, hard to begrudge Man City even though no club has bought success like they have. Think Man City were relegated to league 1 when united won the treble, can u imagine being in the same city and dealing with that?
    The wurzels wine reminded me of our famous win over Leeds.....
    Ah the Leeds game with the pitch invasion at the end just like plucky Brizzle City