+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well Done City Players

Well Done City Players

Down Teenage Cancer Unit visiting the kids today - I've seen Tomlin, Hoillet, Bryson, Ralls visiting one of the lads from Ponty Town FC U16s who has been fighting this horrible disease today as he hopes to get home for xmas day after another chemo course.

If any of them read this I know Mikey is a big City fan and if it helped in any way well done to you

Re: Well Done City Players

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Down Teenage Cancer Unit visiting the kids today - I've seen Tomlin, Hoillet, Bryson, Ralls visiting one of the lads from Ponty Town FC U16s who has been fighting this horrible disease today as he hopes to get home for xmas day after another chemo course.

If any of them read this I know Mikey is a big City fan and if it helped in any way well done to you

And Aron Gunnarsson was at Velindere yesterday. My cousin who is a nurse put some photos on FB yesterday. Not sure if any other players were there, but I assume there were.

Well done to them

Well done City players, class.
    Lovely gesture and best wishes for the youngster from Ponty

Lovely gesture and I wish the best for the people they visited

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Lovely gesture and I wish the best for the people they visited

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post