+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Put a piano in a train station

Put a piano in a train station

https://youtu.be/k7_IT37AwUQ
    And this is what happens.

Re: Put a piano in a train station

theres one in bristol temple meads. relaxing waiting forcthe train if played properly

Brilliant!

There's been a piano in St Pancras for years. In fact (after checking) the first one was put there in 2012, and there are now two. I haven't seen them played often when I go through the station - but sometimes. When they are, it's fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Brilliant!

There's been a piano in St Pancras for years. In fact (after checking) the first one was put there in 2012, and there are now two. I haven't seen them played often when I go through the station - but sometimes. When they are, it's fantastic.
    It’s a great idea (as long as it doesn’t get vandalised) There is so much hidden talent out there.

Brilliant!

I saw them being played several times when I was going to and from the Wales matches at Euro 2016. Wonderful.

I played one back in the summer at the Riverside museum in Glasgow, thinking it was quiet there. After playing for a few minutes I was surprised to see quite a decent crowd surrounding the piano - some people had been recording it, some took photos. A couple of people even came up to me for a short chat (no, not the police etc).

The piano itself was dreadful and hardly playable but that didn't seem to matter.

International

Brilliant!

I love St Pancras. I worked on the renovation. If ever there was a labour of love for construction workers that was it.
    And what a wonderful auditorium for those pianos.

There's one at Heathrow too.

Quote Originally Posted by length View Post
    That IS good! Enjoyed that