Thread: A question for City Fans Outside Of Cardiff

Re: A question for City Fans Outside Of Cardiff

Defiantly more in Bridgend worse luck.

Cheltenham's blue.

There's half a Jack in Sheffield.

The other half is Everton.

There is a reason - but I've forgotten what it was. I expect severe plasticitis. Good friend but bad football fan.

There is a few in Blackwood a lot in Brecon not many in Bargoed lots off Man u, Liverpool Man city, Chelsea tops about o and a lot off ****ing egg chasers.

Quote Originally Posted by nins27 View Post
    There is a few in Blackwood a lot in Brecon not many in Bargoed lots off Man u, Liverpool Man city, Chelsea tops about o and a lot off ****ing egg chasers.
    I've never seen any in Bargoed. Plenty of City fans, as well up and down the Rhymney Valley, give or take the usual quota of Liverpool, Man Utd part-timers.

Here in Dublin there were a few soft Jacks fans ('Swansea are my second team' kinda stuff) when the Jacks were newly promoted to the Premiership, but that has waned recently. 95%+ of Irish football fans follow ManU / Liverpool etc.

I've never noticed a Swansea shirt in Ireland (or a CCFC one except my own, except at the airport on Saturday mornings waiting for the Cardiff flight).

I run a kids football team in Pontypridd so see a lot of kids

Unfortunately there are a now a lot of younger kids who 'follow' Swansea due to their premiership status. There are a fair few adults as well who know its wise not to mention it around me. Obviously the vast majority 'follow' Liverpool or Man Utd as they have been influenced by their daft parents. I have noticed that the older the kid gets though the more that the kid turns towards being interested in City. there are now at least 8 kids in the U16 team who follow Cardiff now. Bizarrely there are still a few Leeds fans amongst the parents.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

No Swansea fans in Forest Green, but seen a Millwall shirt.

In Port Talbot there's plenty of Jerks wearing their attire, it was like a Bacteria growing for the last 7 seasons, I think we've found the antibiotic in NW and there's a big upsurge in Junior Bluebirds this season.

A while ago I was cutting my grass when a tubby bloke in a swans shirt walked past my house in Tonyrefail. The swans were away to Southampton that afternoon so I guess it was tank or one of his mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Has Support for the Jacks gone up in your area? I'm thinking the Rhondda, Cynon, and Rhymney Valleys, as well as Merthyr, Aderdare , Bridgend etc. I know that we had some decent support in Neath and Port Talbot, bet it's been a fecking battle since the Jacks went up.
    Definitely NO Swansea fans in Surrey......