+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Love letters from Christians to Richard Dawkins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Love letters from Christians to Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Exactly, so why not leave them alone then? we would not allow any other group of people to be openly and constantly bashed by people on here, I imagine half of the people in this thread would complain if we did, if people are happily getting on with their lives doing no harm to anyone else then mind your own business imo.

I'm guessing none of you are doing anything special on Monday btw
    I agree. The same people that have a hissy about everything and anything are always the ones who pretty much promote bullying of Christians. Owen Jones is a prime example.

Re: Love letters from Christians to Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I agree. The same people that have a hissy about everything and anything are always the ones who pretty much promote bullying of Christians. Owen Jones is a prime example.
    Er......I think you will find Dawkins etc say all religion , Christianity , Judaism , Islam , and the rest are all bullshit

Dawkins certainly doesn't discriminate and here here

I have Catholic friends and Muslim friends , they know I think that their view of religion has the same effect on my view , it's nonsense and based on no evidence whatsoever

If you went to a doctor and he said you have cancer but we have drugs and treatment which are based on scientific evidence and may help you would you go for that or pray to a god ?

I know which route I would take