+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticket Office

Ticket Office

Trying yesterday to buy a half season ticket. No Luck
    Today phone seems to be off the hook

Anybody know if its open tomorrow?

Don't want to buy online as there doesn't seem to be a huge selection of seats available. Strange when you think of the attendance this season

Thanks in advance

Re: Ticket Office

Can't answer your question re tomorrow sorry. However by the queue coming out of the door midday today I understand why the staff may not be answering the phones to quickly. I was going to the superstore but there was a real healthy queue forming at the ticket office.

Quote Originally Posted by rosetattoo View Post

Don't want to buy online as there doesn't seem to be a huge selection of seats available. Strange when you think of the attendance this season

Thanks in advance
    Not sure if open tomorrow but I do know that there is an issue with online half season ticket availability. There are far more seats available than shown online. The ticket office staff know this and can help you get the seat (s) you want or as close to.

The current individual ticket sales for Fulham and Preston rule out quite a few seats.
    You can still purchase your chosen seat , an alternative would be given until after the Xmas games, then you could revert to your chosen seat.

I'm pretty certain it's open tomorrow

This is good news lost souls returning , queues forming , mass chaos ,its like Xmas Eve man shopping all over again.

Got through to ticket office on phone today to check if they are open tomorrow. Yes, they are open from 9am to 3pm.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Can't answer your question re tomorrow sorry. However by the queue coming out of the door midday today I understand why the staff may not be answering the phones to quickly. I was going to the superstore but there was a real healthy queue forming at the ticket office.
    I was in the queue at that time. I had wasted 6 phone calls all morning so drove down. There was one girl serving one on the phone the other eating something
    Also none of the card machines worked. You got to love our ticket office

Quote Originally Posted by Penybont Blue View Post
    I was in the queue at that time. I had wasted 6 phone calls all morning so drove down. There was one girl serving one on the phone the other eating something
    Also none of the card machines worked. You got to love our ticket office
    Whenever I have rang or visited the ticket office, they have always been helpful, polite and professional and done their best to sort out any problems that I may have. If they are very busy, especially at this time of year, then we as customers should expect that it may take longer to deal with us, technical problems beyond their control can occur and make appropriate allowance for that. Put yourselves in their position - they have to deal with some of the argumentative herberts who come on here continually moaning and asking the most stupid/obvious questions. I certainly wouldn't like to work in there. They are also entitled to breaks during the day and days off/holidays like everyone else. Give them a break please.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Whenever I have rang or visited the ticket office, they have always been helpful, polite and professional and done their best to sort out any problems that I may have. If they are very busy, especially at this time of year, then we as customers should expect that it may take longer to deal with us, technical problems beyond their control can occur and make appropriate allowance for that. Put yourselves in their position - they have to deal with some of the argumentative herberts who come on here continually moaning and asking the most stupid/obvious questions. I certainly wouldn't like to work in there. They are also entitled to breaks during the day and days off/holidays like everyone else. Give them a break please.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by rosetattoo View Post

Thanks in advance
    Friends of mine went down thursday and said there was a lot more seating options available than they put online

The ticket office have always been useless. The ones who used to work in Ninian Park were terrible. There was one old hag who always gave the impression you were really putting her out because she had to answer the phone. It’s your f^cking job! If you don’t like answering the phone don’t work in a ticket office!

Never have a problem with ticket office personally. Always had good service - and seen some so-called "fans" have a real go at them over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The ticket office have always been useless. The ones who used to work in Ninian Park were terrible. There was one old hag who always gave the impression you were really putting her out because she had to answer the phone. It’s your f^cking job! If you don’t like answering the phone don’t work in a ticket office!
    Why dont you get a job in there then and see how long you stick it. You wouldn't last five minutes with your tact and language skills.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Why dont you get a job in there then and see how long you stick it. You wouldn't last five minutes with your tact and language skills.
    I couldn’t afford to take a huge paycut. I’m too busy account managing blue chip clients, to deal with cantankerous Victor Meldrews like you.

Do they accept a 50 pond note now. Proper scenes some years ago when they never. Fa cup. Not covered by season ticket. Same scenes as in Greggs but much more important.

“I don't trust anyone who's nice to me but rude to the waiter. Because they would treat me the same way if I were in that position.”