+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Re: Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Well said Donny ,he's de man.

Re: Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do you know any of these people?

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243

Draining the swamp, man were draining swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's like a Who's Who of Clinton Foundation doners

Really? Hopefully there are some fact to back that up above and beyond this tosh.
    https://steemit.com/dtube/@realityreader/22ubggro

Really? Hopefully there are some fact to back that up above and beyond this tosh.
    https://steemit.com/dtube/@realityreader/22ubggro
    It has hints of Saudi Arabia about it, and whatever it is, I don't think Trump is acting alone as it seems to be more global in nature. I'd just let it play out, as I would hate to second guess what is actually going on, but it does look like it's all been planned out. It's probably not a good time right now to be into corruption, pay for play, trafficking, drug dealing, selling arms illegally, etc..

The lady who put the Trump into power , the Republicans should honour and recognise her efforts .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The lady who put the Trump into power , the Republicans should honour and recognise her efforts .

Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post

Good point!
    Even some Democrats prefer Trump, .allegedly he's less dangerous. Lol .

President Donald J. Trump Proclaims January 2018 as National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...vention-month/

President Donald J. Trump Proclaims January 2018 as National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...vention-month/
    Well done Donald, Is this a new thing?

Well done Donald, Is this a new thing?
    I don't know, but it comes hot on the heels of his previous executive order.

I don't know, but it comes hot on the heels of his previous executive order.
    Introduced initially via an Executive Order by Obama in 2012 and renewed by Executive Order every year since. I am sure Trump's Executive Order is the best and biggest though!

Introduced initially via an Executive Order by Obama in 2012 and renewed by Executive Order every year since. I am sure Trump's Executive Order is the best and biggest though!
    It all depends