+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City v Preston

City v Preston

For those who haven’t got sky sports, the game is on their free sky sports mix on Friday 29th at 19.30

http://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky

Re: City v Preston

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    For those who haven’t got sky sports, the game is on their free sky sports mix on Friday 29th at 19.30

http://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky
    But instead of sitting at home watching it on tv, why not come along and support the team in person to help get us promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    But instead of sitting at home watching it on tv, why not come along and support the team in person to help get us promoted.
    ^^^^^THIS^^^^

Just pointing this out for those that are unable to attend.
    So stick your sarcasm ...............

Hopefully the team will turn up as well. They were still on the bus at the away game weren't they. I wouldn't mind us getting one over on Alex Neil. He rubbished the City after the game if memory serves.

Like a broken record pal.

I'll be there but many won't be able to, I can't get to the Fulham game for example so I've given my tickets away. It's Xmas pal..for many people that means family first.

You really pushing the boundaries now ,they would have to raise there bums off the sofa

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Just pointing this out for those that are unable to attend.
    So stick your sarcasm ...............
    My post wasn't directed at you, it was aimed at those people who would be tempted by your post to watch on tv rather than go along. Therefore there was no sarcasm involved. You are being rather over sensitive.

[QUOTE=dembethewarrior;4823091]Like a broken record pal.

I'll be there but many won't be able to, I can't get to the Fulham game for example so I've given my tickets away. It's Xmas pal..for many people that means family first.[/QUOTE

I am fed up with people who have a lot to say on most topics on this board but cant get off their backsides to go along and support the team in person at a time when their support is needed the most.

It's my birthday that day. I am in work until 5PM in Macclesfield. I would love to have the City on my doorstep again but sadly that can't be the case at the moment. I would never miss a City game if I lived back in Cardiff, no matter what. You people who have the City nearby don't know how lucky you are!!

Off topic: By the way what ever happened to Nicola the scouse loving City watcher?