+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A big thank you

A big thank you

May I say a big Thank you to the welcome , my nephew and I had yesterday on Tim`s coach to Bolton
    we had a great time , apart from the result ,
    11 men playing against 13 was always going to be hard
    (if the wrongfully disallowed goal stood maybe the result would of been different)
    but we had a great time

we had 40 odd Santas , we even had a Jesus

Re: A big thank you

First time I've been on the coach and echo that. A great welcome, very accommodating and very well organised just a shame about yet another rebrand, though sky blue is better than red

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    First time I've been on the coach and echo that. A great welcome, very accommodating and very well organised just a shame about yet another rebrand, though sky blue is better than red

the Coventry and Man city fans will be up in arms about that

Thanks lads.
    You are all very welcome any time you fancy coming with us again.

Was hard work for me as I was knackered, but luckily it was a fairly smooth trip.

Great pub stop as well and good to see everyone getting into the spirit with the Santa suits.

The song 'we've been in the wash', made me laugh a lot.

Shame about the result, but not much we could do about that.

Merry Christmas to you all and hopefully more memories t be made next year !

👍

Heroes all of you away fans, worth a mention in the queens speech

Well done to all who went. You sounded ****ing amazing on ifollow. I don't know how many were up there, because the camera was never on you. Was it in the top tier behind the goal?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Well done to all who went. You sounded ****ing amazing on ifollow. I don't know how many were up there, because the camera was never on you. Was it in the top tier behind the goal?
    Yes, top tier and for half an hour before the game and pretty much up until the last 10 minutes it was superb.