+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Racially Divided Bradford ‘Heading for Disaster'

Racially Divided Bradford ‘Heading for Disaster'

Areas of Bradford, England, are No Go Zones for certain ethnic groups and the city is “heading toward disaster,” councillors have warned, citing attacks on a synagogue and white businesses in ‘Asian’ areas.

More: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...en-threatened/

The photo (below) that accompanies this article is worth examining for a moment. It features a mosque, followers of an alien culture and urban decay. Politicians throughout Western Europe. especially Sweden, appear determined to similarly ghettoise their countries.

Re: Racially Divided Bradford ‘Heading for Disaster'

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Areas of Bradford, England, are No Go Zones for certain ethnic groups and the city is “heading toward disaster,” councillors have warned, citing attacks on a synagogue and white businesses in ‘Asian’ areas.

More: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...en-threatened/

The photo (below) that accompanies this article is worth examining for a moment. It features a mosque, followers of an alien culture and urban decay. Politicians throughout Western Europe. especially Sweden, appear determined to similarly ghettoise their countries.

Breitbart News Network is a far-right American news, opinion and commentary website founded in 2007 by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart. The site has published a number of falsehoods and conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Breitbart News Network is a far-right American news, opinion and commentary website founded in 2007 by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart. The site has published a number of falsehoods and conspiracy.
    One of the few non-fake news outlets still opperating in 2017

Seems like you're desperate to remain in denial of what's unfolding. The article contains plenty of direct quotes from people familiar with the situation. Traitorous Globalist politicians from all three of the main UK parties have been in on the forced multiculturalism agenda for decades.

Organ, are you the Ghost of Christmas Future? Is that picture of the mosque and the broken walls our future. Please don't tell me what they are doing to Tiny Tom and his sister. That is just part of their culture and we will have to get used to it. It might not seem like it but, as the BBC keeps telling us, it's all for the better. Diversity is our strength. We are being culturally enriched.

Merry Christmas or as they say in Bradford "Go f*** yourself infidel".

A picture is worth a thousand words, says the idiom. That one's worth a few thousand more. The odds on it ever appearing at any BBC internet page is 0%; the gatekeeper doesn't want anyone thinking for themselves.

When it emerged in 2014 that 1,400 Rotherham children had been used as sexual playthings and that the best white British locals could muster in response was a quick march down its High Street with placards then that signalled to me there will never be significant popular resistance to Britain's cultural destruction.

Seems like you're desperate to remain in denial of what's unfolding. The article contains plenty of direct quotes from people familiar with the situation. Traitorous Globalist politicians from all three of the main UK parties have been in on the forced multiculturalism agenda for decades.
    Sorry if I don’t believe anything that’s written in that right wing shite.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-a7416606.html

“With Bannon at the helm, content on the site has become increasingly contentious. Feminists and Muslims are routinely attacked. Women speaking out on issues such as harassment have been criticised, including in a piece by comment and tech writer Milo Yiannopoulos, now permanently banned from Twitter, which declared: “The solution to online ‘harassment’ is simple: Women should log off.”

“Women are — and you won’t hear this anywhere else — screwing up the internet for men by invading every space we have online and ruining it with attention-seeking and a needy, demanding, touchy-feely form of modern feminism that quickly comes into conflict with men’s natural tendency to be boisterous, confrontational and delightfully autistic.“

Now there may be major problems in Bradford but at least find some reputable sites.

I know Bradford. I lived there for ten years. My child was born there and my brother and his family still live there. It was a relatively harmonious city and I had quite a few Pakistani and Indian friends. As a teacher I worked in many of the city’s schools and found the children, parents and staff all willing to work together.

However, since the 911 attacks and War on Terror there has been a change in race relations in the city. My brother and sister-in-law (both left-leaning progressive types) tell me that their three children have each experienced a lack of friendliness from their Pakistani schoolmates. The Pakistani children are discouraged from being friends with white children, inside or outside of school.

Very sad.

Most of us have never been personally upset by a Muslim or any immigrant but we all have enemies who were born white British Christians. I don't think any of us would take the side of our enemy against a Muslim or an immigrant. Why would we help people who have upset us or who have tried to cheat us? We hate each other more than we hate Muslims and that, in my opinion, is one reason why a Muslim takeover is inevitable. Muslims come from a dog eat dog world and they don't take it personally when a fellow Muslim tries to cheat them. They would regard someone who doesn't try to cheat them as a moron.

White Britons don't really have much in common with each other apart from skin colour. We are no longer tied by a common religion or any patriotic feelings. Today the only people who would go to war for Britain are those who like a bit of adventure and excitement. There is nothing worth dying for anyway.

Those people who think we can stop this country becoming Muslim are deluded. The wheels were set in motion long ago. There is no point worrying about it. Forget all about Bradford.

You might be correct, Dai. Embrace the change by becoming apathetic. It would be difficult for many to become more apathetic than they already are. The pluses of a majority Muslim Britain and the likelihood of living under Sharia Law are many. It wouldn't take long for Elton John to be suspended by piano wire, as an example.

All forms of decadence would be swept away; moral degenerates of every description would meet their end either by being hurled from tall buildings or by public stoning. The latter would become the default sentence for any slut found to be pregnant outside of marriage. Those non-Muslims who refuse to convert will be denied all forms of public assistance, that would include recipients of the State Pension.

Breitbart's objective review of Madge's speech.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...errorism-2017/

Organ, you are right about the apathy. It would take a house fire to get most Britons out of their wankchariots. They will never demonstrate about anything. But that book by Rushdie had tens of thousands of enraged Muslims charging around the place like crazy killer bees.

We need to shut the door

I feel like I’m reading the Daily Heil

I'd like the truth from all political parties on their policy towards this issue , and immigration , okay this reported problem is an over exaggeration ,
    however these areas are becoming like small countries witin a City , where let's be fair a white person would feel isolated and uncomfortable , on a smaller scale you can see it developing in Riverside and Grangetown.

Lets be honest without being predjuce , its highly unlikely we would chose to live in thier communities and they in ours , we simply do not share the same behaviours or beliefs , in our case relegion has bugger all to do with it , in theirs its a strong presence .

Muslims are about 5% of our population , thats around 3 million, of that the majority are in England , we have about 11k .

Its natural they will grow faster per family as that as they do produce larger families than us , and as they have low paid jobs and poorer housing it creates less attractive areas . It's almost like the 50's where folk found it tough to earn a decent liveable wage , but produced lots of kids , and struggled to finance that , will that cause radicals and areas we may not like to be in , perhaps ?

I feel like I’m reading the Daily Heil
    There are some fair comments in this thread. Integration should be the aim but whilst this perceived lack of cohesion is spoken about in the same breath as rape gangs and the violence, it won't happen. Only got to look at some of the less savoury comments here to see why some people are more comfortable 'sticking with their own'.

A picture is worth a thousand words, says the idiom. That one's worth a few thousand more. The odds on it ever appearing at any BBC internet page is 0%; the gatekeeper doesn't want anyone thinking for themselves.

Is that what 'thinking for yourself' is?!
    Drawing a conclusion from a photo - what- like the faked one with the Asian woman on her phone passing supposed terror victims?
    Countless other examples exist, on all sides of all arguments - rendering 'photo's' about as valuable as a headline the National Enquirer or Old Moores Almanac.

Feck the BBC, but you are probably right, not even they would post that sort of stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Is that what 'thinking for yourself' is?!
    Drawing a conclusion from a photo - what- like the faked one with the Asian woman on her phone passing supposed terror victims?
    Countless other examples exist, on all sides of all arguments - rendering 'photo's' about as valuable as a headline the National Enquirer or Old Moores Almanac.

Feck the BBC, but you are probably right, not even they would post that sort of stuff..
    The picture was not a fake. The "supposed terror victims" you mention were real terror victims. Someone claiming to be the woman in question later said she was distressed by the scene. But her real name was never given so we don't know if it was her or why she didn't stop to help. There is also a picture of a white man on his phone just walking by the victims. As usual the Russians got the blame for the photo, but it was taken by Jamie Lorriman, who claims to be a professional photographer. Lorriman must have put it on the net so why blame the Russians?

If you are looking for fake news Vimto then look at all the stuff they are blaming on the Russians.

Who cares? Many of the English in these backward northern sink city shitholes disgust me just as much as fanatic mussies.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    The picture was not a fake. The "supposed terror victims" you mention were real terror victims. Someone claiming to be the woman in question later said she was distressed by the scene. But her real name was never given so we don't know if it was her or why she didn't stop to help. There is also a picture of a white man on his phone just walking by the victims. As usual the Russians got the blame for the photo, but it was taken by Jamie Lorriman, who claims to be a professional photographer. Lorriman must have put it on the net so why blame the Russians?

If you are looking for fake news Vimto then look at all the stuff they are blaming on the Russians.
    Oh FFS. ;)
    The point I clearly make is that ' a photo ' these days means several things: Absolutely. F***. All.

Or 'everything' depending on pre determined POV. Some of us try to have more sense and balance.

Absolutely. Breitbart would never be considered as factual evidence. It makes the Daily Mail look mild.

Oh FFS. ;)
    The point I clearly make is that ' a photo ' these days means several things: Absolutely. F***. All.

Or 'everything' depending on pre determined POV. Some of us try to have more sense and balance.
    Absolutely.

Oh FFS. ;)

You said the photo was fake. You were spreading fake news. Instead of showing a bit of humility and contrition you've come charging back boasting that you have "more sense and balance" than some of us. Your comment shows no sign of any sense. I don't even know what you are on about. If you have a problem with determined POVs just say "Admire but don't touch".

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    You said the photo was fake. You were spreading fake news. Instead of showing a bit of humility and contrition you've come charging back boasting that you have "more sense and balance" than some of us. Your comment shows no sign of any sense. I don't even know what you are on about. If you have a problem with determined POVs just say "Admire but don't touch".
    I didn't say that photo was fake. I don't know if it is. Neither do you .
    Thats the point. The point I made.
    My point was, and still is - photo's can no longer be trusted to mean anything - IF - they ever could. (nope).

Do you think differently?

I have no idea what the feck else you are banging on about. "Fake News"?! Embarrassing!

I didn't say that photo was fake. I don't know if it is. Neither do you .
    Thats the point. The point I made.
    My point was, and still is - photo's can no longer be trusted to mean anything - IF - they ever could. (nope).

Do you think differently?

I have no idea what the feck else you are banging on about. "Fake News"?! Embarrassing!
    Careful, you'll be called a snowflake soon.