+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Racially Divided Bradford ‘Heading for Disaster'

Re: Racially Divided Bradford ‘Heading for Disaster'

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Careful, you'll be called a snowflake soon.
    The game is over, isn't it?

Or a Libtard. That’s another of those original witty labels.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    I didn't say that photo was fake. I don't know if it is. Neither do you .
    Thats the point. The point I made.
    My point was, and still is - photo's can no longer be trusted to mean anything - IF - they ever could. (nope).

Do you think differently?

I have no idea what the feck else you are banging on about. "Fake News"?! Embarrassing!
    Have they let you out for Christmas? You are seriously deluded if you think you didn't say say the photo was fake. This is what you wrote : "Drawing a conclusion from a photo - what- like the faked one with the Asian woman on her phone passing supposed terror victims?".

Your claim to have "more sense and balance" than others on here is another obvious porky especially when you expect us to believe your barefaced lies.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Have they let you out for Christmas? You are seriously deluded if you think you didn't say say the photo was fake. This is what you wrote : "Drawing a conclusion from a photo - what- like the faked one with the Asian woman on her phone passing supposed terror victims?".

Your claim to have "more sense and balance" than others on here is another obvious porky especially when you expect us to believe your barefaced lies.
    I'll leave you to it. You are a WUM surely.

I was watching a bunch of snowflakes yesterday chasing shadows , along with with thounsands of others .

Could someone tell me what the photo really evidences? Two Muslims going to a mosque in a poor area of a town is hardly alarming in itself. No doubt a photo could be taken in that location from a different angle and showing a different scenario. Photos are often framed in a very selective way in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Could someone tell me what the photo really evidences? Two Muslims going to a mosque in a poor area of a town is hardly alarming in itself. No doubt a photo could be taken in that location from a different angle and showing a different scenario. Photos are often framed in a very selective way in the first place.
    That old wall and the old doors were part of the Park Avenue cricket and football stadium. As well as many Yorkshire games I think there were test matches played there. Bradford Park Avenue played directly opposite the site of the mosque. Jimmy Schoular was their manager until 1964. Ronnie Bird, Ken Jones and Ian Gibson also played for them around this time. I always felt there was a strong Cardiff connection to Bradford Park Avenue.

What does the photo show? I think it shows our future.

That old wall and the old doors were part of the Park Avenue cricket and football stadium. As well as many Yorkshire games I think there were test matches played there. Bradford Park Avenue played directly opposite the site of the mosque. Jimmy Schoular was their manager until 1964. Ronnie Bird, Ken Jones and Ian Gibson also played for them around this time. I always felt there was a strong Cardiff connection to Bradford Park Avenue.

According to Wikipedia only 4.4% of the UK population is Muslim. How does that singular snapshot show 'our future'?

Its a blantant attempt to wind up white folk , here we have a picture of a once famous hard working white community , where young white children would play footy against brick walls and alleyways, now we have people dressed differentially walking these old same old industrial streets with huge mosques jutting into a skyline where industrial type buildings used to be, it's content is too inflame .

H
    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its a blantant attempt to wind up white folk , here we have a picture of a once famous hard working white community , where young white children would play footy against brick walls and alleyways, now we have people dressed differentially walking these old same old industrial streets with huge mosques jutting into a skyline where industrial type buildings used to be, it's content is too inflame .
    Exactly.
    Walk down Crwys Road and you could take similar picture if the angle is right which will then inflame the same deluded souls.

Craig Bellamy played for BPA too and when I lived up there I used to play five a side in the summer with some BPA players. My brother, who lives in Bradford, is visiting Cardiff tomorrow, so I will ask him his honest opinion and report back. He lived (somewhere I taught in the1990s) in Frizinghall from about 2003-2009. Frizinghall is the most mono-ethnic neighbourhood in the whole of the U.K. (disregarding white British ethnicity) with around 90% of residents being from a Pakistani background according to the 2011 census.

http://www.keighleynews.co.uk/news/1...dford_schools/

According to Wikipedia only 4.4% of the UK population is Muslim. How does that singular snapshot show 'our future'?
    If the Muslim population grows at a faster rate than the non-Muslim population then in the long run it doesn't matter how small the Muslim population is to start with because they will eventually become the larger population. But we've had this debate on here many times. It always ends in name calling.

If the Muslim population grows at a faster rate than the non-Muslim population then in the long run it doesn't matter how small the Muslim population is to start with because they will eventually become the larger population. But we've had this debate on here many times. It always ends in name calling.
    I never indulge in name-calling myself.

You and Organ have been telling us that the Jews run the country. Surely they're not going to allow the Muslims to take control.

Please tell us who we should be more afraid of!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Britons have become too soft, flabby, pampered, entitled, benefit-dependent, selfish, idle, hedonistic, sexually permissive and absorbed in endless nothingness that they've been duped into believing is important that only homelessness and/or starvation will galvanise them to remove themselves from their settees. Hyperinflation following the next financial crisis could well be the fulcrum.

You may say that, but I'm running for the hills - we're doomed!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You and Organ have been telling us that the Jews run the country. Surely they're not going to allow the Muslims to take control.

Have you heard of the dialectic “thesis, antithesis, synthesis”? Some would argue that it is our Jewish masters that are foisting Muslims on UK society in order to create a new society. My sister is married to a Jew who is a very powerful figure in academia. They are visiting Cardiff today too, along with my brother who lives in Bradford. We can have a big family discussion....NOT! My brother-in-law doesn’t like Jewish conspiracy theories as I discovered during Christmas 2001.

Here’s an article from the Grauniad regarding the subject matter of this thread for all the precious, snowflakey libtards.
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...parallel-lives

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

This made me laugh 😂😂👏👏

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Have you heard of the dialectic “thesis, antithesis, synthesis”? Some would argue that it is our Jewish masters that are foisting Muslims on UK society in order to create a new society. My sister is married to a Jew who is a very powerful figure in academia. They are visiting Cardiff today too, along with my brother who lives in Bradford. We can have a big family discussion....NOT! My brother-in-law doesn’t like Jewish conspiracy theories as I discovered during Christmas 2001.

Here’s an article from the Grauniad regarding the subject matter of this thread for all the precious, snowflakey libtards.
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...parallel-lives
    There maybe some issues in Bradford which thankfully aren’t representative of the UK as a whole.

You do your argument no favours with the usual stereotypical cliche name calling of snowflakes and libtards because people aren’t expressing faux outrage or believing the words of Breitbart

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    There maybe some issues in Bradford which thankfully aren’t representative of the UK as a whole.

You do your argument no favours with the usual stereotypical cliche name calling of snowflakes and libtards because people aren’t expressing faux outrage or believing the words of Breitbart
    Come on. You often hurl insults at Tories or Brexiters. And I posted links to similar articles from the Guardian and Keighley News. Keighley is a town in the Bradford local authority area with a very distinct identity, with a relationship to Bradford quite similar to that of Barry’s to Cardiff (although the latter two are in separate local authorities). Keighley has a population of around 60,000, a quarter of whom are Pakistani, and they live in a very sharply defined area near the town centre.

Here is the quote from the Keighley News (it is about Bradford, not Keighley)

A COUNCILLOR has called for a radical change to Bradford's education system to stop schools becoming dominated by one culture.

Councillor Ishtiaq Ahmed (Bradford Independent Group, Manningham) said he was worried that an increasing number of the district's schools had either mostly white or mostly minority ethnic pupils.
    I lived in Canton for 20 years and moved away this year. There is very little interaction between the Muslim communities and white communities. I was lucky enough to teach at the Severn Rd centre for 12 years and 50% of the students in my adult literacy class were Muslim women. I was the junior teacher in the class and I only tutored one woman of Muslim heritage - a Somali woman who had rejected her community - in the whole time I was there. All of the one-to-one tutoring of the dozens of other Muslim women was done by my senior, white, female colleague. There was a tacit acceptance by everyone that I would have as little to do, as possible, with the Muslim women. When my colleague was off sick I loved interacting with the Muslim women and they enjoyed those lessons too - but no one-to-one was attempted.

People might say “but this is just Bradford” but the same is happening in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Halifax, Keighley, Dewsbury, Preston, Bolton, Rochdale, Oldham, Wolverhampton, Bedford, Northampton and Leicester. The two most notable towns where Muslims have been ghettoised are Blackburn and Luton. Given that the Muslim population of the U.K. has increased by 70% per decade for the last three measured decades (1981-2011), in thirteen years time there will be 8 million Muslims in the U.K. - about 11% of the population.

If that trend continues, in 33 years time there will be 23 million Muslims in a U.K. population of about 80 million - or 30% of the population. Do we, as a nation, really want about a third of our fellow citizens leading parallel lives with little in common with the remaining two-thirds?

This will be the result of multiculturalism - an approach which promotes minority cultures at the expense of the dominant culture in any society. Multiculturalism has kept the Welsh identity and language alive but in allowing relatively alien cultures to flourish in the U.K. it has led to this ghettoisation which was the focus of the OP.

Here is the data from the 2011 census listing religion by local authority. I can add Rotherham, Derby, Nottingham, Walsall, Peterborough, Liverpool, Stoke-on-Trent, Middlesbrough, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Bristol, Slough, Reading, Crawley, Woking and Newport to the list of places with significant Muslim ghettoes.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/peo...m77-290705.xls

Childless and dual nationality people will have less concern about the future of a country than those who have children and grandchildren to worry about. I would guess that some of the most head in the sand or pro-muslim posters on here are childless.

Let's say, for example, that the Muslims will be a majority in a hundred years. Many on here would say "That is so far off that we don't have to worry about it" or they might even say that would be a good thing. It wouldn't bother them. But if someone had said to my grandparents in 1918 the same thing they would have been horrified to hear that their grandchildren would be living in a Muslim controlled country and would be subject to the corruption, persecution of religious minorities and subjugation of women you see in all Muslim countries.

Why are people today not bothered that future generations will be living under Islamic laws? Either it will not affect them because they are childless or they have been brainwashed by the BBC and other media controlled by our elite class to see Islamic culture as something to be admired. Anyone who thinks otherwise is persecuted by our politicised police force.

It will be interesting to see how much 'leakage' there will in respect of such communities as their youth may eschew the religion that their grandparents have traditionally adhered to.

It will be interesting to see how much 'leakage' there will in respect of such communities as their youth may eschew the religion that their grandparents have traditionally adhered to.
    Indeed it will be interesting.

It takes generations, like Northern Ireland is still doing - etc, but it is surely very possible indeed that the majority of young Muslims will become more 'westernised' more 'naturalised' and , while keeping their Muslim identity, less fervently devout.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Indeed it will be interesting.

It takes generations, like Northern Ireland is still doing - etc, but it is surely very possible indeed that the majority of young Muslims will become more 'westernised' more 'naturalised' and , while keeping their Muslim identity, less fervently devout.
    Common sense thinking like that will get a long worded condescending reply from people who read too much alt right literature online